WEDDING DAY:28 (𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎)

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

5 YEARS LATER:

He woke up from his sleep when someone knocked on his door. He lazily walked towards the door as he opened it only to see the delivery guy in front of him. "Good morning sir! You have packaged. "

"I didn't order anything. " He said as he was about to close the door when the delivery guy said his name which made him stop for a moment. "You're, Kim Younghoon, right? This is your package sir. And also the delivery fee is paid already, you just need to receive it. "

Younghoon nod his head before taking the package from the delivery guy and closing the door. He threw it aside to go back to his sleep but the thought of the package didn't leave his mind so he decided to open it.

It's been 5 years after everything that happened. He is currently one of the most famous models in Korea, he was able to move out from his mother and buy himself a house alone. About Eunji, he'd be lying if he said that he stopped loving her when in fact he never stopped loving her even though she knows how successful and happy she was with Jacob. At night he still visits the bar they always went to before and Kevin stopped working there after finding a much bigger opportunity in Canada. It was sad news but they couldn't do anything about it, he was just one of the important people who witnessed how he still loved Eunji.

When he opened the package, a medium notebook with the title of 'Eunji's Diary' Younghoon was confused and he decided to open the first page and a small envelope also fell from the notebook. He observed the envelope before curiously opening what was inside. His eyes widened at the sight of his name written.

___________________

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝐵𝑎𝑒 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑏. 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒, 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.