WEDDING DAY:22

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

"Younghoon, please! Let's talk this out!"

Eunji yelled outside from his house. It's been one month since they haven't talked, Younghoon didn't even message her or even pick her up from her school. After that day of their fight about Hyunjae. He never showed himself to her even his silhouette. That one month is enough to give her the consequences of her actions. She regrets coming with Hyunjae and not asking about him.

She felt guilty not being able to be a better girlfriend for him. She was the problem, she always had a busy schedule, a busy life that she couldn't fit in with him. For the second time around, if they'll be able to fix this, she'll do better. She'll assure him that he doesn't need to feel that way. Because she will forever choose him.

"Younghoon! "

"Can you stop bugging my son?! He doesn't want to be associated again with someone like you! " His mother shouted from the door which Eunji didn't care and continued from shouting his name outside. "Younghoon! I. Will not going to leave here unless you show yourself to me! Please! "

"Stop it, you pathetic woman! You've been shouting here since last month! My son doesn't want you anymore can't you understand that?! Leave him alone! " His mother pushed Eunji to the ground and smirked looking upon her miserable state. Eunji glared at her.

"I told you... He'll listen to me. " His mother laughed maniacally before getting inside the house. Eunji burst into tears when she realized her defeat. Why did Younghoon let this happen? Why did he make her suffer like this when all she did that day was to choose him.

She stood up on the ground and brushed off the dirt from her clothes. She wiped her tears when she suddenly felt a sting sensation  from her right elbow only to realize that she had a small wound. But that wounds can't be compared to the wounds she has inside her heart and not even bandaged is able to stop them from hurting.

The next day, Eunji attended her school in a hospital because they needed to do something there. Throughout the day, she felt sleepy and weak. She's not just motivated to do something in her life especially when her relationship with Younghoon is affecting her so much. She just couldn't even do something productive, because all she had in her mind was, how sorry she was to Younghoon.

"I can't stand seeing you like this anymore. How could you be like this?! " Her father scolded her after she almost messed up in the surgery room. They're currently in her dad's office while she sits on the couch with her head low. "I'm sorry, I just didn't get enough sleep last night. "

"Is this about that boy again? I told you to stop chasing after him because he isn't worth your time. He's ruining you! Look at you now! He's making you worse." Her dad shouted making Eunji stand up from her seat with her fist clenched.