WEDDING DAY:11

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"You didn't know? " Chaeyoung asked which made him snap out of his thoughts, he scratched the back of his neck as he was thinking of his words. "I know, it's just she never mentioned anything about it. We often talk about things that we both can relate to. "

"Maybe she just doesn't want you to overthink about it. " Chaeyoung smiled at him before she dragged Younghoon to the stall when she spotted a bread stall at the side. She bought two for both of them as Younghoon slowly accepted the bread from her hands. For a second he forgot that she once used to love him for three years and knew everything about him even his favorite.

She still is the same Chaeyoung he used to love. Nothing will change about her, only where her heart belongs.

"You think I forgot? You always eat this every day before. " Chaeyoung said and took a bite from her food. They stayed on the stall for a moment and sat at the side of the bench. Younghoon just enjoyed her accompany and her words didn't fail to make him surprise.

Chaeyoung wiped out the crumb at the side of her lips. "You are with the right person now. You should take care of her better. "

Younghoon went silent. How he wished he was already there, how he wished all of these things ended so he could finally say to her that he had moved on. That he was already with the right person. "I will. "

"We're both in peace now, both in a relationship. I never expected this day will come. You know what, I was a bit hesitant before if I'd invite you to my wedding because I thought you wouldn't handle it. But just so you know, I didn't do it to hurt you, Younghoon. " Chaeyoung uttered with sincerity in her voice, the male nodded his head. "I know. "

He understand even though he knew to himself that day he wished he could be the man she married. He wished he was the one with her that time when she was telling her vows. And she will never know how many tears he shed that day, how much in pain he was to see her but all of that, he choose to let himself see how she was happy with someone who wasn't him. And that's fine.

"You love Hyunjae, I could see it. " Younghoon stated that made Chaeyoung go quiet for a moment before she smiled. "Honestly, I love Hyunjae... So much. I see him as the man who will be the father of my child and someone who I dream of marrying. "

"And it seems like you've never seen me like that before. " Chaeyoung looked at him with pity as she heard those words. Younghoon just smiles at her so as not to make the atmosphere awkward.

That's the harsh reality that he needed to stop from chasing after her. That he loves him. That's it, it was enough for him to accept the fate of his own love story. But there's someone who should wake up too.