WEDDING DAY:5

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"Hello ma'am, Good morning. Can I take your order?" Eunji's eyes wandered to the bread and pastry inside the glass. Eunji informed the girl in front of her about her order before she waited for her to finish the order.

It's been one week since her encounter with Younghoon, They never met again after Chanhee brought him home. It's not like she's looking for him but, she was right at the part where it will be the last time they will be able to see each other. Eunji's lips formed a thin smile after remembering the boy, she didn't know why she was busy thinking about that man.

"Ma'am, here's your order. Thank you! " Eunji bowed her head slightly and smiled at the cashier before muttering 'Thank you' When she was about to leave, a familiar voice suddenly spoke that made her shocked seeing the person.

What is he doing here? She thought.

"Eunji? It's you! I never thought we would meet here again. " Younghoon exclaimed as he had his wide smile on his lips. Eunji just awkwardly gave him a smile. Younghoon looks at her hand who have different pastries inside the plastic, "You love pastry too? "

"Uh, Younghoon can we not talk here? Can we just take the table over there?" Eunji pointed it out somewhere and Younghoon's head followed it, The boy just nodded and the girl led the way to the table. They both sit opposite each other as Eunji put the plastic bag beside her. "You often went here too? That's a lot of pastry. "

"It's not mine. My cousin loves them so much, that's why I bought a lot for her, so she doesn't have to go here. " Eunji said while looking at the bag with a smile. Younghoon somehow feel disappointed that they don't have the same favorites. Well, he loves bread so much.

"How are you these past few weeks? " Younghoon asked the girl making Eunji just let out a sigh. She doesn't even know why she decided to stay and talk to this man. Why can't she just leave him and go home to rest herself? But something inside her made her stay.

"I'm fine, I guess? " Eunji said unsure, Younghoon just chuckled at her face before he decided to bring up the things that happened last week. He was just relieved that nothing happened to him that night, and without her, he was not going to feel free. He was just somewhat glad that there was someone listening to him. "I want to thank you. "

"Hm? For what? " Eunji asked in confusion even though she knew what he was talking about. "About last week. I want to thank you for accompanying me throughout the night. I've never been in that place, to be honest. "

Eunji just gave him a smile which made him smile too. "You shouldn't be thanking me. You should be thankful to Chanhee. "

"I did and he just smacked me in my head and threatened me. I swear you called the wrong help that night. " Younghoon uttered as he caressed the part where Chanhee hit him, still remembering the same pain that man just did to him. Eunji laughed a bit. "Serves you right. You deserve it. "

"Won't you feel bad about it? I mean you can just call someone other than him, right?" Younghoon asked while pouting. Eunji cringed at his face as she didn't expect a man to act like this in front of her. "Why would I feel bad about it? And are you really thanking me or you're complaining about Chanhee picking you up?"

"I think both? " Younghoon answered and Eunji just rolled her eyes at him. "Why? Because you want Chaeyoung instead? "

Younghoon became quiet after hearing the game he wanted to forget and remove from his memories. His heart aches to hear that name. He stared at the girl in front of him who had a small smirk on her lips. He doesn't even know how to react, or should he show his weaker side to her once again. When Eunji realized it, she removed the smirk on her lips and stared at the male blankly, even though she cared for him, it was not a good idea to always give him sympathy because she was scared she might get used to it.

When they both fell into silence, Eunji's eyes decided to look and wandered outside, which she soon regretted. Her eyes follow the two figures outside happily walking with their hands intertwined together as they sway back and forth. They just look so in love with each other, Eunji on the other hand feels her heart crash once again. For the second time around she wasn't happy to see them together. But even if she wants to look away from them to stop herself from feeling her heart aching. She couldn't do it as if she was locked from Hyunjae's smile.

He used to smile at me that way... She thought.

"Aren't we not enough? Or we are not just the people for them? " Younghoon asked interrupting Eunji from looking at them outside. When their shadows can no longer be seen, Eunji glances at Younghoon who is already looking straight up into her eyes. She blinked many times as her heart pounded because of how he stared at her but she didn't make it obvious especially when he was staring at her. "Um, why are you asking me that? "

"Because we both feel the same pain. Aren't your heart hurting every time you see them together? " Eunji slowly looked outside where she saw them together earlier. It did hurt even though they're no longer there. She had nothing to deny because that was obvious in her eyes. She may not tell it, But her eyes could.

Younghoon on the other side stares at her being lost in her thoughts, he watches her eyes move while watching something outside as if it continued to play in her eyes. They literally feel the same pain, but differently handling it.

"I did. But can we do something about it? We couldn't just stop ourselves from hurting. " Eunji uttered that made Younghoon grin at her words. Eunji looked at him weirdly, couldn't figure out what was running on his head. "We can do something about it. "

"And what is it? " Eunji asked

"By making them feel the same pain we felt," he uttered.

"Ouch! What was that for? "

Younghoon loudly hissed in pain as he rubbed his head because of the pain. The people inside glance at their side as they gain attention from them, Eunji blankly stares at him leaning her back from the chair, crossing her both arms above her chest trying to ignore all the stares they get. "What was that for? That was for you being dumb, stupid, and ridiculous. "

"Did I say it wrong?" Younghoon innocently asked and still hissing in pain after the girl just smacked his head so hard that he almost lost his brain inside. Eunji scoffed "Who do you think you are to make other people suffer as you do? "

"Why? Isn't that a great plan? " Younghoon asked waiting for the girl to answer who went quiet after his questions. Making other people feel the same they do? Is that what she wants Hyunjae to feel? Is that how selfish she was to let him feel it?

"Plan? That's one of the craziest plans I've ever heard in my entire life. " Eunji uttered as Younghoon chuckled following a smirk on his lips "But the one that also makes sense. "

"The plan is just to make them break apart. Ruin their marriage and keep them with us. " Younghoon desperately said.

Eunji went silent once again. Why is his words making her think like this? Is it because he actually makes sense? Because the only way they could stop it is to see them breaking. In that way, the pain will leave inside their hearts. But guilt will never.

"See, you went quiet because you-"

"Whatever you were planning, stop it. You're pathetic and desperate man. You don't mind being a homewrecker in that state. And I don't want to be involved with any of your shit because I'm not desperate like you. " Eunji said and stood up from her seat ready to leave the man. Younghoon bitterly chuckled before leaving her a word.

"You'll come back, and you'll tell me to continue the plan. Trust me. Who said you are not desperate? Look at your eyes. They aren't lying."

_____