WEDDING DAY:13

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"You stop all of this Eunji, You are getting worse, I swear! " Kevin scolded while they were inside the worker's room at the bar. The plan started today and Younghoon was able to persuade Chaeyoung to bring Hyunjae once again. As they're waiting for the couple, Eunji decides to talk with Kevin while Younghoon is outside silently scrolling through the camera Eunji gave to him.

He could see some of her pictures smiling and Her and Hyunjae's picture together. Looking at those picture, he could see how she was genuinely in love with him. No wonder she was eager to do this all for him.

"Kevin just this once, please. " Eunji begged as Kevin sighed in frustration because of his friend "I warn you about this Eunji, didn't you take those words seriously?! "

"I don't care about those. That's not even important here, what's important here is you! You need to help me. " Eunji said as Kevin looked at her. He could see the desperation in her actions and he couldn't do anything about it, After all, she was the boss and he was just the worker. "What do you want me to do? We will kill him? "

"What?! No! You need to give him the strongest shot of alcohol. Just one shot that will make him drunk easily." Kevin is a bit hesitant about what she wants him to do, especially since not all people can take such strong alcohol. "Strongest shot? "

"Yes. I think you get what I want you to do, Served it immediately to him, then give us drinks that look like alcohol, like water or juice like that whatever." The girl said and Kevin just nod his head obediently. The girl is about to leave when Kevin stops her with his words.

"You will never know how painful it was until they did the same to you. " Eunji scoffed then laughed sarcastically. "Why are you talking like you know how it feels? Like you were here in my shoes? Next time, if you try to interfere with any of my business, make sure you have the rights to talk like that to me, considering that you are just... my employee."

Bitch. Kevin thought in his mind before he saw the girl drift away to leave. She's not wrong though. That's the truth, But despite her changing that way, he knew it was all about love that made her crazy this way. Those are not Eunji. That freaking a demon. But, She'll realize everything someday. Now he just has to do everything her heart wants because her little friend is not using her brain over there.

After the talk with Kevin, Eunji heard Chaeyoung's voice outside which made her smile a bit. The plan started now, and she couldn't wait to see her cry. When she came out, Chaeyoung hugged her to greet her, "Hi girl! Thank you for letting us come here. "

"It's nothing... " She replied. Her eyes followed their movements as Hyunjae held onto her waist. It made Eunji let out a fake smile and Younghoon could feel her reaction not a mile away, they decided to sit at the vacant place not far from the table where Kevin was making their drinks.