1

Ling Chuchu was teaching her apprentice the basics of cloth dyeing the previous second, and the next second, she was knocked unconscious by an electric current.

When she woke up again, she appeared in an adobe house.

Ling Chuchu was confused, "What is going on?"

She began to look at the adobe house carefully. The house looked very old, and the furniture was also very old. There were many things in the house that she had only seen in nostalgic images.

And the roof of the house didn't look solid, as if it would collapse in the next second, which made her feel a little panicked.

The key point is, it's the 21st century, and there are still such old houses and furniture?

Is she on the set? However, she was busy teaching cloth dyeing just now, and was awakened by an inexplicable electric shock and appeared here. Could someone have kidnapped her?

Just when Ling Chuchu suspected that she might have been kidnapped.

Suddenly, some memories that did not belong to her appeared in her mind.

In the memory, the girl was also called Ling Chuchu like her.

The girl was born in an urban family. Her parents were factory workers. Her mother was a vegetable picker and washer in the factory canteen. She could get a monthly salary of 28 yuan. Her father was a second-level factory worker. He was paid 45 yuan a month and was also allocated a house. Now the house has been used by Ling's eldest brother for his marriage.

The combined salary of the two parents was just over 70.

In this difficult era, a family with a monthly income of more than 70 yuan was already considered good, but because there were many children, they had to support a large family.

The seemingly high income was actually not enough.

The Ling family had six children. Except for the eldest brother and sister and Ling Chuchu, the other children were raised by the eldest sister.

In fact, in this difficult era, adults had to work hard for a living. Most of the children in most families were not raised by their mothers, but by their sisters.

It was originally an era of material shortages. With so many children, they faced the problem of not having enough food and not having warm clothes.

In winter, some city workers had money but no tickets and could not buy food. There were many families with many children and no food, facing the fate of freezing to death or starving to death.

Although the Ling family has many children, no child has ever starved to death.

Whenever winter is approaching, Ling's father will get up early and go to the countryside to borrow food from his brothers to survive the winter.

Every time he can borrow five or six pounds of coarse grain, Ling's mother will complain about it because she thinks it is too little.

In fact, it is not easy for anyone to work these days. Although the country people can't make a penny all year round, the food is just enough for them to eat. There is an old saying that goes, "live by the mountain and eat by the mountain, live by the water and eat by the water." The countryside is close to the mountains and the water, so it has these conditions. Even if the harvest is not good, it will not be like the people in the city, who have no food coupons and can't buy food, and the whole family can only wait to starve to death.

Ling Chuchu then digested all the girl's memories from childhood to adulthood.

Ling Chuchu herself, 18 years old, high school education.