5

The higher the grade, the higher the price.

Tea leaves are also divided into black tea, green tea, dark tea, scented tea, etc.

Unlike the fictional era created by this author, which is not quite the same as history, tea leaves are just mountain tea, also known as bitter tea.

It is called that all over the country.

There is no tea making technology, just drying the picked tea leaves is called mountain tea leaves, and it tastes just bitter. The bitter taste suppresses the original tea flavor, so how can it be exported?

But even so, tea is still very popular among officials.

Even if the tea leaves are served to guests, they are bitter, but they are much more upscale than sugar water.

Miaomiao, a reporter who was very close to Ling Chuchu, glanced into Ling Chuchu's basket with her peripheral vision and then exclaimed: "Ah!"

Ling Hanchu was startled by her exclamation.

"What's wrong?"

"Ling Zhiqing, why did you pick the old leaves into the basket?"

"Old leaves?" Ling Chuchu frowned when she heard it. "Although young buds can be used to make fine tea leaves, the ones I picked are not old, right?"

She picked one core and one leaf, and the tea made from it is more fragrant, there is nothing wrong with that.

Ling Chuchu looked around and realized that everyone was picking tea, but only the core of the young buds.

"Leaves get more bitter as they get older. Only the tender buds can be used. I think you should throw away the old leaves and pick tender buds again."

Ling Chuchu paused and said, "It's a pity to throw them away. If I can't use the leaves I picked, can I take them home?"

As far as she knew, things from the fields could not be taken home without permission.

Miaomiao stared at Ling Chuchu for several seconds as if she was looking at a fool.

"Ling Zhiqing, these old leaves are so bitter and astringent. Even animals don't like them. Why are you taking them back?"

Even animals don't like them?

Ling Chuchu was speechless for a moment.

Miaomiao suddenly realized that she had said the wrong thing because she was too quick to speak, and she hurriedly explained: "Ling Zhiqing, that's not what I meant. I just wanted to say that the old leaves are useless, so... so..." Miaomiao's voice became lower and lower. What should she do? She felt that she hadn't explained it clearly, and she was a little disappointed.

"It doesn't matter." Ling Chuchu smiled.

It can only be said that the people in this village have not yet discovered the magical effects of tea leaves.

Miaomiao was relieved to see that Ling Chuchu really didn't seem to mind what she said just now.

"That Ling Zhiqing, if you really want the old leaves, take them back."

Useless leaves are just like weeds.

Even if they are pulled up by the roots, no one in the brigade will ask.

Ling Chuchu: "..."

This mountain tea garden is a gift from God to the village, but everyone only picks the young buds of tea leaves as treasures.

However, they treat the other parts of the tea tree as weeds that even livestock don't like, and don't know how to use them.

It's because no one in the village knows the complicated tea-making technology.