25

The female workers in the dyeing workshop followed her instructions and began to classify the fabrics.

Although some people were dissatisfied and unwilling to follow the arrangements of a newcomer, Master Li had just said that everything had to be arranged by her in the next two days. No matter how unwilling they were in their hearts, they could only endure it for now.

Ling Chuchu had just seen that some of the fabrics could be re-dyed with other colors, such as brighter colors.

Another part of the fabrics suffered large-scale damage and needed large-scale repairs.

But there were too many of these fabrics, and it was impossible to repair them all, so they could only dye them in darker colors.

When Ling Chuchu was preparing the dyes, she found that the dyes were incomplete.

It was impossible to dye today.

She had a lot of dyes in her manor, but she couldn't use them.

So now we can only go to the countryside to collect plants.

It seems that this is not possible either, as we don't have enough time.

So for now we can only go to the market to buy them.

Ling Chuchu first found the purchasing department to open an order, and then went to find Li Junxu.

With her signature, she applied for 200 yuan to buy dyeing materials.

Ling Chuchu knew in her heart that Li Junxu never thought that she, a newcomer, was capable of handling the waste materials of the textile factory, but she was just trying to save the situation.

Now everyone in the factory knows that the new female worker, with several female workers in the factory, went to the street to buy dyeing materials.

Everyone was just looking for fun and laughter.

"Do you think this new female worker is really sure that she can dye the cloth well by making such a big fuss?"

"If she really has that ability, she will make a great contribution to the textile factory."

"I think she has been working so hard for nothing."

"If she messes up, let's see how she ends up."

Everyone was talking about Ling Chuchu.

Ling Chuchu herself had already taken a few female workers to the street.

"Hey, comrade, we came out with you to buy dyes, but you brought us to the market to buy onions and peanuts?"

Li Yan had been annoyed with her for a long time. She bought food along the way. What made people even more angry was that Ling Chuchu didn't take anything herself. All the things she bought were carried by them. It was really abominable.

Ling Chuchu glanced at her calmly and said, "These things are used when dyeing cloth. I asked you to take them, so just take them."

Peanuts and onions can also be used to dye cloth.

When choosing onions, you must choose dark red ones. Only when the onions are dark red, the color they are dyed will be light green with a little yellow.

In addition to eating peanuts, you can also dye beautiful cloth. Although the peanut skins are pink, the cloth they are dyed with is definitely not pink.

In fact, the color it dyes is brown and a bit like khaki.

However, if you want to dye a color that satisfies you, you have to dye it repeatedly. Only in this way can you get a darker color.