3

With this workshop and manor, she had more confidence to survive in the strange times.

She was more confident in raising two children alone.

After several attempts, Ling Chuchu mastered the secret of how to enter and exit the workshop and manor.

She now lived in a yard with other educated youth and could not disappear for too long.

Ling Chuchu just came out of the manor and heard a noisy sound in the yard.

She opened the window and looked, and there were quite a few people in the yard.

Everyone heard the sound and saw Ling Chuchu with half of her head sticking out of the window.

One of the girls in a grey shirt and braided hair looked as if she had seen a ghost and asked in shock: "Ling Chuchu, how come you are in the house?"

She had just entered the house and there was no one there. She had never left the yard, but Ling Chuchu suddenly appeared in the house.

"I..." Ling Chuchu was about to explain when another slightly plump woman interrupted her.

"You're here, so why haven't you said anything for so long? We've all come back from the farm and are waiting for a hot meal. Why don't you tell me what you've cooked for us?"

Ling Chuchu asked blankly, "I'll cook for you?"

"What else? It's your turn to cook today. You're not feeling well and don't want to cook, are you?" She snorted coldly after saying that. She guessed that Ling Chuchu would do this.

When the slightly plump woman said this, Ling Chuchu suddenly remembered that for the sake of fairness, the educated youths who went to the countryside set a rule that they would take turns to cook every day.

Before she came here, it was her original body's turn to cook, but she pretended to be sick and escaped several times.

Because of this, her laziness was publicized.

In this era, labor is glorious, and hardworking people are welcomed. Educated youth like her who always find ways to escape when encountering problems are naturally not welcomed.

It cannot be said that this is the case in this special era. In fact, no matter which era, hardworking people are respected and lazy people are despised.

Before she came here, her original body Ling Chuchu was not active in work. She could not gain five centimeters after working a day, not even as good as a twelve-year-old boy.

There was a farm boy in the village, twelve years old. Because there were nine brothers and sisters in the family, he applied to work on the farm early and could gain six or seven centimeters a day.

Sometimes people would jokingly compare Ling Chuchu with the little boy.

They laughed and said that she was not as good as a child.

The villagers used her as a negative example to educate their children.

The educated youth looked down on Ling Chuchu, fearing that her bad habit of laziness would spread, and were unwilling to get too close to her.

Those who had a bad relationship with her would occasionally make sarcastic remarks about her.

The memories in her mind gave Ling Chuchu a headache. How could she get the quota to return to the city in a short time if she was not active in her work and had a reputation for laziness?

The quota to return to the city was also reserved for those who performed well.

A dozen pairs of eyes looked at Ling Chuchu, and saw that her little face turned pale, and the whole person looked like she had suffered a blow.