6

When the leaves become soft, take them out to cool, then rub them with your hands to make them curl up, and put them in the wok again for about an hour. When the color of the tea leaves becomes darker, take them out of the wok and spread them out to dry. After drying, they can be put away.

This is a relatively simple tea-making process.

She put the fried tea leaves, but did not rush to spread them out to dry. Instead, she made handmade tea soap. She had to find the mold in the handicraft workshop in the manor.

Ling Chuchu closed the doors and windows and entered the manor again.

As a handicraft expert, she not only opened a dyeing workshop.

She also made some handmade products on weekdays, took the time to take photos of the process that could be photographed, and posted them on the Internet to attract the attention of netizens.

Therefore, her workshop has many kinds of tools for handmade products.

Ling Chuchu soon found three sets of molds, put the evenly mixed tea soap paste into the molds, and waited for a few days before the molds could be removed and the soap cut.

This morning, it was the turn of the heroine Lu Yunshan to be on duty. When Lu Yunshan was cooking, she found Ling Chuchu busy in the yard.

Ling Chuchu spread out five baskets of tea leaves to dry, three of which were borrowed.

As soon as Chen Zining went out, she noticed Ling Chuchu standing on a stool and was about to push the bamboo basket to the top of the roof.

She was not tall, and even if she stood on tiptoe, she was still a little short of reaching it when she stood on the stool.

"Do you need my help?"

A familiar voice sounded behind Ling Chuchu.

Ling Chuchu didn't bother to be polite, "Then I'll trouble you."

Chen Zining moved his eyes to the basket and found that it was filled with tea leaves of green color, uniform in size, curled like snails.

"Is there tea in your basket?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Why is it like this? Curled like a snail, and with a strong aroma."

He felt incredible that tea could be made into this shape.

In his cognition, tea leaves are generally yellow in color, and after brewing, they taste bitter and astringent.

The tea leaves in Ling Chuchu's basket were already 70% dry, but the color was still green, but the color was darker than when they were on the tree.

"Don't look at it because it's curled up now. Once you soak it in water, it will spread out and taste more fragrant and not too bitter." The tea leaves Ling Chuchu made were Biluochun, which had a pleasant aroma after being soaked in water.

When it came out of the pot, she wanted to soak it in water, but unfortunately she was pregnant and couldn't drink too much tea, so she simply didn't try.

Ling Chuchu saw that Chen Zining was very interested in the tea leaves she made, so she said:

"If you like it, I can give you some."

Although the tea leaves were not completely dried, they were already suitable for making tea.

Chen Zining showed a hint of joy on his face.

Ling Chuchu picked up some of the newspapers left over from pasting the windows and packed some. "Take some for the time being, and I'll pack some for you after the tea leaves are completely dried."