24

Then Master Li took her indoors. The space was not big, and there were more than ten sewing machines.

There was a female worker in front of each sewing machine, and an apprentice followed her.

"Come here, cut these two pieces of cloth again, and then sew them with this sewing machine."

Ling Chuchu took the cloth and looked at it. These two pieces of cloth were cut cloth, but some places were cut and damaged. After repairing, they could at least make a short shirt and a pair of pants.

Master Li just gave her the cloth and didn't tell her what to do with these two pieces of cloth. He probably let her use her imagination freely.

Ling Chuchu didn't ask any more questions. She cut out the style she wanted according to her own ideas.

Li Jun looked at the fabric she had cut steadily, with a glimmer of admiration in his eyes.

Some people are born to do this job.

Ling Chuchu followed the woman's instructions, came to a sewing machine, and sat on a stool.

In Ling Chuchu's eyes, this sewing machine was already an antique-level old sewing machine.

She first slowly turned the sewing machine with her right hand, and then pushed hard with her feet, and the sewing started. I don't know what went wrong. It took more effort to push with her feet than to turn with her hands.

Ling Chuchu stopped.

Li Junyu had been watching her movements from the time she started cutting to the time she began to use the sewing machine skillfully, but he didn't understand why she suddenly stopped.

"Is there any problem?"

"There is something wrong with this sewing machine."

Li Junyu went forward to check it, and then dripped two drops of oil.

"You try it now."

Ling Chuchu tried it, stepped on the sewing machine pedal, and moved her hands. The sewing machine was much more flexible and easy to use than before.

Two pieces of clothing were sewn in a short while.

Li Junyu picked it up and looked at it repeatedly for a long time. There was no problem with the style and sewing method.

"You sew very good clothes and have a lot of ideas, but you still have to take the exam. Only after you pass it can you be considered a formal female worker in the textile factory."

"I understand!"

The fifty selected female workers participated in the simple training of the trainer.

At noon, the textile factory cafeteria provided meals. After lunch, during the lunch break, some of the female workers were still memorizing the content of the training given by the trainer in the morning.

The exam started at 2:30 in the afternoon.

After the exam, it would take a while to get the results, so they had to go home and wait for the notice. Only twenty of the female workers could wait for the employment notice letter. Among these twenty female workers, some may receive the notice after waiting for one or two days, while others may wait for half a month.

Ling Chuchu has a child, so she dare not delay too long. After the exam, she hurried home.

Passing by the butcher shop, Ling Chuchu suddenly remembered that her family hadn't had meat for a long time.

She took a fish and a chicken from the manor.

"Mom, I brought chicken and fish back."

After seeing what she was holding, Liu Fanghua couldn't help but say: