28

It is 1976 now, and it is not far from 1980. Soon this hairstyle will become popular.

The fashion of this era is more exaggerated, and everyone is imitating it.

The factory director led them to visit the textile factory.

The one with a big backcombed hair is like a star in later generations, attracting everyone's attention wherever he goes.

"Chuchu, that person's dress is so special, just like a movie star in the movie."

Li Mei took Ling Chuchu's wrist and looked at her straight, almost with red hearts in her eyes.

Ling Chuchu was a little uncertain when she saw this scene. Is Li Mei really a reserved girl born in this era?

She is not reserved at all.

"Meizi, don't look at her, she has gone far away."

Li Mei's face turned red, and she hummed softly.

Ling Chuchu shook her head. She looked like she was in love for the first time.

Li Junyu happened to see Ling Chuchu and Li Mei standing together. "Chuchu, Meizi, when you have time, you two can teach the workers in Shanghai Textile Factory how to dye cloth."

Ling Chuchu nodded gently, indicating that she understood.

"Master Li, can we really teach them how to dye cloth so easily?"

This is a unique dyeing technique. Is it still unique if we teach it to the workers in Shanghai Textile Factory?

Doesn't Master Li know that if you teach your apprentice, you will starve to death?

"The factory manager asked me to teach you, so you just need to teach me seriously."

In fact, she was reluctant to teach others her unique dyeing secrets, but since the factory manager had spoken, she could only follow his instructions.

Ling Chuchu didn't think it was a big deal, because dyeing techniques can be found everywhere on the Internet in the future.

She herself also mastered several dyeing secrets, and she taught the most basic dyeing methods.

I remember when she was young, she went to her grandmother's house in the countryside, and her grandmother used the most basic dyeing method to dye cloth, so she knew how to dye cloth at a very young age.

When she saw the man with the big back hair again, he had taken off his sunglasses. I have to say that his facial features were very regular, and he had a pair of charming peach blossom eyes.

His peach blossom eyes made Ling Chuchu feel that he was affectionate to everyone he looked at.

"Hello, my name is Mai Ziqi."

Mai Ziqi greeted them with a smile.

"My name is Ling Chuchu, you can just call me by my name."

"My name is Li Mei, a female worker in the dyeing workshop of a textile factory." When Li Mei introduced herself, her face was red, and her eyes looked left and right, not daring to look directly at the smiling man.

Mai Ziqi's eyes gave Ling Chuchu the feeling of not only being straightforward, but also a thief, very similar to a character she had seen on TV before. Oh! By the way, she remembered that person was Wei Xiaobao, the male protagonist of a novel by Mr. Jin Yong.

He looked at strange girls like this.

When Ling Chuchu finished introducing herself, Mai Ziqi stared at her face with a pair of eyes.