20

In the evening, Ling Chuchu watched her mother put the black wowo on the steamer again.

Her face showed a painful look.

The wowo tasted slightly bitter, and she didn't know if she would be poisoned if she ate too much.

Anyway, she didn't want to eat it again after eating it once.

Her manor had everything, but she lived in the same room with her two sisters, and it was not convenient for her to open the small steamer alone.

Besides, the family was eating coarse food that was hard to swallow, and she would feel guilty if she opened the small steamer alone.

She had to find a way to improve the food for everyone.

At the dinner table, everyone was eating, but Ling Chuchu was staring blankly at one place.

Liu Fanghua noticed her daughter's absent-mindedness and asked quickly: "Chuchu, why don't you eat?"

"I'm not very hungry."

Ling Chuchu shook her head.

You can't say that this thing is too bad and you can't eat it.

It would be too hypocritical for her to not eat something that the whole family can eat.

But her appetite has long been spoiled by all kinds of modern delicacies, and she just can't get used to the coarse grains of this era.

"By the way, Chuchu, what are you going to do in the future?"

When Ling Guodong said this, Ling Jiaojiao reacted the most. Half of the Wo Wo head in her hand fell into the rice soup because she didn't hold it firmly.

Why did Dad ask this? Did he think Chuchu should have her own job? Would her father, who was full of justice, let her return the job to Chuchu?

If she gave the job back to Chuchu, she would have nothing, nothing, and she was past the age of getting married, so she could only be someone's stepmother.

At this time, everyone's attention was focused on Ling Chuchu, and no one noticed Ling Jiaojiao's strangeness.

"Dad, I want to go out and find a place to live first."

Everyone was stunned.

Ling Guodong's face darkened: "Why, the place in Xian's house is too small to accommodate you?"

Ling Chuchu waved her hand and said: "No, I don't mean to abandon the Ling family."

"Why do you want to move out just after you come back?"

Liu Fanghua asked from the side.

"It's like this. I think that I'm married once now. If I always stay at my parents' home, people will gossip about me."

Although her family didn't show any dislike for her, a married daughter can't always stay at her parents' home. Moreover, she has an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother who haven't started a family yet. If she always lives at home, it will have a negative impact on her brothers and sisters. The most important point is that she has too many secrets and is only suitable to live alone.

This is the reason why she wants to move out the most.

"I don't want anyone to say anything gossipy." Ling Guodong said loudly.

"Dad, Mom, I know you love me, but you also have to consider my brothers and sisters who are not married."

At this time, Ling Feifei interrupted: