41

"The salary is 200 per month for the first three months, and 300 per month after becoming a regular employee. Board and lodging are provided. There are vegetables in the yard, and you can cook them yourself, but you can't waste them. There are two days off per month, and the salary doubles on holidays. The probation period is three days, from 10 am to 6 pm. After the three-day probation period, it will be 9 am and 7 pm. If you can do it, you can start work tomorrow."

The girl with double ponytails nodded excitedly when she heard that the monthly salary was 200 and there were two days off. "I can do it. I will report tomorrow morning."

The first girl who successfully applied was Xiaolu, and the second girl who successfully applied was Shuangshuang.

Both girls are very smart.

Ling Chuchu is optimistic about them.

"Comrade, are you still recruiting?"

The person who came was Aunt Wen from next door, leading her daughter.

Aunt Wen is a very conservative woman, and her daughter is a fashionable girl, with red lips, curled hair, red clothes, and black high heels.

Such a dress is rarely seen on the street.

Ling Chuchu smiled faintly: "Sorry, Aunt Wen, you are a step late, I just have enough people."

In fact, even if there are not enough people, Ling Chuchu does not intend to use Aunt Wen's daughter.

"Ah, so."

Aunt Wen was a little unwilling.

That's two or three hundred yuan, and such a good thing was taken by others.

"Comrade Ling, since we are neighbors, please think about it."

Ling Chuchu frowned in embarrassment.

Before she could say anything, the curly-haired girl Qingqing said impatiently: "Mom, stop talking, they say we have enough staff."

"But you..."

Mrs. Wen was interrupted by the curly-haired girl Qingqing halfway through her words: "Mom, at worst we can open a stall exactly like hers."

Ling Chuchu raised her eyebrows slightly. If they opened a stall like hers, they might not even be able to find the seasoning for the brine. Moreover, her poultry all came from the manor. Whether it was the meat quality or the taste, it was different from the poultry bought outside.

Mrs. Wen was obviously persuaded by the lady.

Then the curly-haired girl took Mrs. Wen away from Ling Chuchu's stall.

In the evening, Ling Chuchu spent two hours brine the meat. It would be more flavorful and fragrant if left overnight.

The next morning, the two girls were waiting for Ling Chuchu at the door.

As soon as Ling Chuchu opened the door, she saw Xiaolu and Shuangshuang.

The two girls' faces were red from the cold.

"It's so cold, why didn't you knock on the door? Come in!"

Ling Chuchu welcomed them into the house, let them warm up in front of the stove, and made two bowls of brown sugar water for them, "Drink some brown sugar water to warm up your body."

People in this era used brown sugar to warm themselves up.

After the two drank, Ling Chuchu handed them a white coat, aprons, sleeves, and a white hat.

It was made according to the work clothes of modern pastry chefs.

Xiaolu and Shuangshuang stared blankly at the clothes, aprons, sleeves, and hats in their hands.