37

As for the important matter, it was not that she wanted to tell Ye Jinchen, but that her son had something important to tell him.

Gatekeeper: "Comrade, please tell me the full name of the person you are looking for."

"His name is Ye Jinchen."

Then Ling Chuchu registered her name as requested by the gatekeeper.

As for the child, she did not register.

"Captain Ye, your wife and child are looking for you."

Ye Jinchen was confused, "I'm not married yet!"

The gatekeeper scratched his head, "Ah, who are the beautiful lesbian and child at the door?" Could it be that they are not members of Captain Ye's family?

"You said there is a woman and a child at the door?" The first person Ye Jinchen thought of was Ling Chuchu.

Could it be her?

For some reason, he felt that it was her.

Gatekeeper: "Yes, sir!"

Ye Jinchen had already stood up and walked out the door.

The gatekeeper whispered: "You said it wasn't your wife, you weren't going to see your wife, why did you have to leave so quickly?"

Ling Chuchu looked around the reception room quietly. The tables and chairs were neatly arranged, and there was an office desk. On the desk there was a notebook, a pen case, a teacup, and a telephone.

At this time, there were few places to install telephones.

Since she came to this world, she had only seen telephones in Shanghai and Beijing.

When Ye Jinchen arrived at the reception hall, the person he had been thinking about day and night was the one he saw.

The corners of his mouth slightly raised into a beautiful arc.

When Ling Yixuan saw the person coming, he let go of Ling Chuchu's hand, and directly threw himself on Ye Jinchen's legs and hugged him.

"Dad, Xuanxuan misses you so much, come and hug Xuanxuan."

Ling Yixuan hugged Ye Jinchen's legs and kept calling him dad.

Ling Chuchu opened her mouth and wanted to stop him, but it was too late.

"Xuanxuan, didn't I tell you not to yell?" She could only frown and rebuke.

However, Ling Yixuan hugged Ye Jinchen tightly and ignored her at all.

Didn't the child say that there was something important? Could it be that the important thing was to recognize his father? Ling Chuchu suddenly regretted bringing him here.

Ye Jinchen squatted down and kept his eyes level with Ling Yixuan. "Look, I'm not your father, but if you want me to be your father, your mother must agree."

His eyes moved to Ling Chuchu's pretty face.

It was the first time he said such straightforward words.

Ling Chuchu: "..."

Ling Yixuan's mind was full of his life safety, so he would not pay attention to these small details.

"Dad, I have something important to tell you!"

"Ling Yixuan!" Ling Chuchu shouted his name.

Ling Yixuan looked back at her. His mother had kept his father a secret and had not allowed them to recognize each other until now. Although he now had the thinking of an adult, he still had the body of a child. No one would believe him no matter what he said. What should he do? What if his father didn't listen to him and went on a mission for someone else and died?