31

"I will be back to the army tomorrow, and I came to say goodbye to you."

"So soon?" Ling Chuchu looked at him in surprise.

Before Ye Jinchen could answer, the child in the house suddenly started crying.

Ling Chuchu thought to herself: "He doesn't cry at other times, but he chose this time to cry so hard."

"Wait a minute, I'll go in and see the child."

"Okay."

Ye Jinchen was waiting for her outside the house. For some reason, the child's crying made him feel distressed.

Ling Chuchu walked to the crib, and her brother Xuanxuan had already stood up and was trying to climb out.

Her sister Tiantian was still crying in the crib.

Fortunately, the child was still young and had limited abilities, so this small crib could still hold them for the time being.

I just don't know why, brother Xuanxuan looked at her with a strange look.

She couldn't care less now, Tiantian's crying made Ling Chuchu worried.

"Xuanxuan, be good, mommy will hold your sister first." However, just when Ling Chuchu was about to touch brother Xuanxuan's face, Xuanxuan turned his head away.

Ling Chuchu's hand froze in mid-air, and tears overflowed from her eyes.

She raised her hand to wipe away the tears with grievance, and as always, she coaxed her sister first, but just carried brother Xuanxuan to the kang.

This time Xuanxuan didn't try to dodge.

As soon as Ling Chuchu put Xuanxuan on the kang, he took advantage of Ling Chuchu's attention on Tiantian and walked to the window with an unsteady step.

He patted the glass and called, "Dad... Dad..."

This "Dad" not only attracted Ling Chuchu, but also Ye Jinchen's attention.

Ling Chuchu looked at Xuanxuan patting the glass as if she had seen a ghost, and her heart was beating non-stop. Why did this child suddenly call Ye Jinchen "Dad"? And not just once or twice.

Through the glass window, Ye Jinchen finally saw the child's face clearly. Her child looked very much like him when he was a child!

For some reason, he inexplicably had a good impression of this child. Maybe it was because the child was born to the woman he liked, and he loved the whole family.

Ling Chuchu ignored Tiantian's crying, put Tiantian in the crib, walked over and forcibly picked up her brother Xuanxuan.

"Let me go."

Xuanxuan struggled.

Ling Chuchu's heart sank. This was not her child. Although her child could speak, he was not so fluent. This child might have also crossed into the book.

"Who are you?"

"It's none of your business who I am." The boy struggled with all his might.

At this moment, Ling Chuchu was more certain that her child might have been taken away by the person who crossed into the book.

Ye Jinchen heard the noise inside, "Do you need my help?"

"No, Commander Ye, I have some things to deal with at home, you can leave first!"

"You are not allowed to let Dad leave."

Ling Chuchu quickly covered his mouth.

After making sure that Ye Jinchen had left, Ling Chuchu let go of Xuanxuan.