13

Ye Jinchen frowned and said impatiently: "Comrade, can you please get up for a moment?"

Ling Chuchu looked at the empty seat inside and stood up slowly.

The man frowned even more tightly, "The seat inside is yours."

Ling Chuchu: "..."

She sat down slowly.

She thought, damn, I'm riding the same train with the male protagonist, and our seats are right next to each other, is it such a coincidence?

Ye Jinchen found out that the woman sitting next to him was very similar to the woman who often appeared in his dreams.

Every time he dreamed of her, it was a scene that made people blush and their hearts beat fast.

He vaguely remembered the woman who often appeared in his dreams, leaning in his arms with her clothes half-undressed...but he could never see what she looked like clearly, and only remembered her general figure and the mole on her shoulder.

Ling Chuchu always felt that Ye Jinchen was secretly watching her, but every time she turned her head, the other party sat very straight, as if her discovery was just her illusion.

Seeing the man keep the same posture, his back not touching the back of the chair, Ling Chuchu's eyes flashed with admiration.

Only soldiers would develop this habit.

The train was getting longer and longer, and Ling Chuchu was suffering from motion sickness again. She wanted to close her eyes and take a nap, maybe she would feel better, but there were too many people in the carriage and the noise made her unable to sleep.

She tried to open the window, but it wouldn't open.

She secretly glanced at Ye Jinchen who had his eyes closed.

She raised her hand and touched the man.

Ye Jinchen glanced at her.

Ling Chuchu's face was filled with a faint smile, "Comrade, can you please help me open the window?"

For some reason, this scene naturally reminded Ling Chuchu that in the future, girls can open the bottle of mineral water by their own strength, but they always show their weak side in front of the handsome boys, so weak that they can't even open a bottle of mineral water. The purpose is naturally to chat up the handsome boys.

However, she really couldn't open the window, so she asked for help from the male protagonist who was closest to her.

Ye Jinchen saw that the woman's face was slightly pale, and it seemed that she was carsick.

He stood up and tried to push the window, but he couldn't push it open no matter how hard he tried.

Just in the front seat, a thin man easily pushed the car window open.

In this comparison, he seemed useless.

Ye Jinchen's face was slightly cold.

When Ling Chuchu looked at him, she was slightly disgusted, almost saying that he was useless.

With her back to her, Ye Jinchen naturally did not notice the change in Ling Chuchu's expression.

Ling Chuchu saw that his hands were red from pushing the window hard, but he still did not open the window. She could not help but say, "Comrade, forget it if you can't open it."

She also understood that she had tried to push the window, and it was as firm as if it was covered with super glue.

"I can open it."