46(Extra 2)

After a while, Lu Beibei called Ling Tianyue.

Ling Tianyue was lying on the bed and picked up the phone: "Hello, Beibei, how come you have time to call me?"

"Tiantian, I want to tell you that I will go to your brother's company for an internship tomorrow."

"Ah," Ling Tianyue couldn't help but exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Tiantian, are you unhappy to hear that I'm going to your brother's company for an internship?" On the other end of the phone, Lu Beibei's face darkened and he clenched the phone in his hand.

Ling Tianyue said: "No, how could I be unhappy? I was thinking, you came to the company, I want to tell my brother, let him take good care of my good sister."

Lu Beibei sighed slightly: "Don't, Beibei, I think taking care of it is fine, I'm just afraid that your brother will be unhappy if he knows that I went to the company."

"How could it be..." However, Ling Tianyue also knew that her brother didn't like Lu Beibei, and he really didn't like her.

He even didn't allow her to be friends with Lu Beibei. As for the reason, she asked, but her brother just didn't say.

Ling Yixuan didn't know what Lu Beibei did to become an intern agent in his company.

Every day, you can't see her when you look up, but you can see her when you look down.

No matter how cold, indifferent, or even treating her like air, Lu Beibei didn't react at all, and still tried to please her as usual.

Therefore, Ling Yixuan became a little irritable these days.

"Beibei, do you like President Ling?" She noticed her best friend Lu Beibei in the company just now. During the meeting, she stared at Ling Yixuan blankly, her eyes full of admiration and love, so after the meeting, she pulled Beibei to the corner to ask if she really liked Ling Yixuan.

"Why do you ask that?" Lu Beibei blushed.

Even her best friend Mengqi saw that she liked Ling Yixuan, was it because she was too obvious?

Meng Qi, a girl with double braids, rolled her eyes in an indecent way, "Come on, you're too obvious. You kept staring at President Ling during the meeting."

Lu Beibei blushed and didn't respond.

"Beibei, if you really like Ling Yixuan, what about Duan Tianlei?"

Duan Tianlei, who was hiding behind the door, clenched the handle of the coffee cup.

When she mentioned Duan Tianlei, Lu Beibei's face changed, and she said impatiently:

"Oh, why are you mentioning him at this time? In fact, I have never liked Brother Tianlei. I have always regarded him as my brother. It is Brother Tianlei who has been pestering me."

"Ah!" Meng Qi was shocked when she heard this. She murmured quietly, "But that's not what I saw."

"What did you say?" Because her voice was too soft, Lu Beibei didn't hear what she said clearly.

"Nothing..." Meng Qi said perfunctorily. "I think President Ling is better looking than Duan Tianlei, and his conditions are better than Duan Tianlei. If you like President Ling, as a close friend, I will definitely support you."

Duan Tianlei looked at Lu Beibei who disappeared in the corner, and said to Meng Qi, gritting his teeth: "You are so good, Lu Beibei, you want to get rid of me and climb up the branches?"

At this time, Lu Beibei heard the system prompt sound, and Duan Tianlei's favorability value was decreasing, from 85% to 40%.

"Hey! Beibei, what's wrong with your face?" As she walked, Meng Qi looked up and found that Lu Beibei's face kept changing, and she looked a little scary.