19

She hasn't had a baby yet, so she'll have plenty of time to go to the black market to exchange for maltose coupons in the future.

The mother and daughter soon arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative.

This supply and marketing cooperative is the largest in the city, and it sells the most complete items, including televisions, sewing machines, and other large items.

There were three bottles of maltose on the counter, and Ling Chuchu bought one.

Liu Fanghua held the maltose with a hint of joy on her face, "Si Wa, your little niece is saved now."

"Mom, what happened to my little niece?" Ling Chuchu asked anxiously.

What do you mean by saved?

Is she sick? If you're sick, you have to go to the hospital. A bottle of maltose can only cure hunger, not illness.

"Your sister-in-law took all the meat coupons that mom bought for her at the black market to her parents' home, and she ate dry coarse food. Giving birth is physically taxing for women, and if they don't eat good food, they won't be able to produce milk. Your little niece can't drink breast milk, and her body is getting weaker and weaker. I'm worried that she won't live long. Every time I go to her, my heart aches. But with this bottle of malted milk, even if mom doesn't care about the baby, the baby has food to eat, and mom and your eldest brother will take care of it. She will definitely have no worries about life."

She was really angry when she talked about her daughter-in-law.

Other people's daughters-in-law are all on the side of their in-laws, but their daughter-in-law wants to take all the things of their Ling family to her parents' home.

"How could my sister-in-law be like this? She gave birth to that child herself."

Ling Chuchu was shocked and bit her lips.

How could there be such a mother in the world?

So, yesterday's meal was also closely related to my mother's help to my sister-in-law.

"Oh..." Liu Fanghua sighed and raised her hands, "Forget it, let's not talk about her. But this bottle of maltose, if it's all taken away, I'm afraid she will send it to her parents' home again if I don't pay attention."

"Mom, that shouldn't happen. As far as I know, there are no children in my sister-in-law's family, not to mention her brother, she won't do things so thoroughly."

Ling Chuchu doesn't recommend that her mother take charge of the maltose. After all, the child is still with her biological mother and gets hungry quickly. She needs to eat at least several meals a day, and she has to make maltose for the child at night.

If she puts it away this time, she won't make it frequently, what should she do if the child is hungry?

"Your brother has to go to the factory in the morning. When I am taking care of the children, how can I always keep an eye on your sister-in-law? Your sister-in-law's parents live nearby. Sometimes when I go to take care of the children in the morning, she slips away to her parents' home without paying attention. Her parents' family has no children, but there is a troublesome sister. Your sister-in-law loves her fourth sister more than her own children."

How to say it, after listening to her mother's words, Ling Chuchu felt that her sister-in-law seemed to be missing a thread in her brain and was not normal.

There are such women in the world who love their own sisters more than their own children.

Liu Fanghua then added: