36

There were four girls in the dormitory, from four different provinces. Only Ling Chuchu and Zhang Meiluo had the same major. The other two, one studied medicine and the other studied agriculture.

Bai Yuzhen studied medicine, and Lu Yunshan studied agriculture.

On the first day of school, the teacher organized the students to do morning exercises.

The morning exercises at that time did not have as many movements as in later generations.

It was simple and easy to learn.

There were students in their teens, twenties, and even thirties. Regardless of their age, everyone was very active in cooperating.

In addition to the weekly group morning exercises, there were also exercises during breaks.

Ling Chuchu was studying foreign languages. She got full marks in foreign languages ​​in the exam. There were fewer girls and more boys in this department.

Among them was someone she was familiar with, a mama boy, Chen Zining.

She remembered that this guy was written in the book, and he went to an ordinary university, and when he was in university, he hooked up with his cousin.

How come the heroine and him both got admitted to Peking University.

Chen Zining stared at her for a long time.

Originally thought that she would never meet him again after returning to the city, but unexpectedly, God arranged for them to meet in college. Is this fate?

Ling Chuchu could feel someone staring at her from behind, and she knew who it was without looking.

After class, Chen Zining took the initiative to greet Ling Chuchu. "Ling Zhiqing, no, now it's Ling classmate, we meet again."

Ling Chuchu pulled the corner of her lips, "What a coincidence."

She thought that after being admitted to Peking University, she could leave the characters in the book far behind, but she never thought that they were chasing her closely.

She could feel that even the male protagonist seemed to be a little interested in her. Is she destined to be a supporting actress?

At this time, Zhang Meiluo walked to her side, "Chuchu, class is over, we should go to the cafeteria to get food."

Ling Chuchu thought to herself that she came just in time.

"I'll go first."

After saying that, she picked up her schoolbag and left.

Chen Zining looked at her back and fell into deep thought.

"Chuchu, is that male classmate pursuing you?"

Ling Chuchu couldn't help but roll her eyes, "What? I'm already a mother of two children, who can like me!"

Zhang Meiluo looked her up and down, "Just looking at you, you really can't tell that you are already a mother of two children."

In fact, since she had children, Ling Chuchu has not been very interested in finding a partner. She just wants to raise the children and then make a career in this world.

When the children grow up and meet the right person, then consider getting married!

Soon the two came to the cafeteria.

There was a piece of paper on the cafeteria wall, and it said, one, three, and five, there are meat dishes for every meal.

The staple food is noodles and rice, you can choose according to your preferences.