10

Ling Chuchu accidentally heard that two young people were going to hold a wedding soon, but they had a verbal quarrel because they couldn't buy the red fabric needed for the wedding.

Ling Chuchu had an idea for no reason.

It just so happened that she had spun red fabric, but she couldn't use it herself, so she might as well sell it to them to enrich her small treasury of only a few dozen yuan.

"Xiuxiu, if you really can't buy red fabric, then borrow the red clothes and quilts that my second sister used for her wedding."

Xiuxiu glared at the man. She was really angry and said angrily: "How can you borrow other people's things for your wedding? It's your second sister and her second brother-in-law who used it."

She felt uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Suddenly, she doubted herself, was it wrong to agree to marry him in order to escape farm work?

Ling Chuchu was obviously also shocked by the man's shocking performance.

Marriage is a big event, it only happens once in a lifetime, how can you borrow clothes and bedding from others.

The man looked melancholy, red material is hard to buy, not to mention in a small town, even in the city supply and marketing cooperative, you may not be able to buy it.

This is really difficult for him.

The two of them obviously did not reach an agreement because of this.

The girl named Xiuxiu raised her hand to wipe her tears, ignored the man, and walked forward.

The man hurriedly chased after her.

Ling Chuchu felt that her chance had come, and gently patted the shoulder of Liu Ling, who was in front of her, and said, "Lingzi, I feel sick, so I have to go to the toilet. You wait here first."

"Oh, then go quickly, I'll wait for you here."

Liu Ling's eyes were glued to the people in the queue in front of her, and she perfunctorily agreed to Ling Chuchu.

Ling Chuchu chased after the young man and woman.

As they walked, they disappeared. Just when Ling Chuchu thought she had lost them, she heard a woman crying not far away.

Ling Chuchu followed the sound and saw a woman squatting on the ground crying at the corner of the alley.

Seeing the woman squatting down and crying, the man was at a loss, and he squatted down immediately, "Xiu Xiu, stop crying, I promised you, can't I buy a new one?"

The girl raised her tear-stained face and said in a crying voice: "Why didn't you prepare it earlier? Now you say you want to buy a new one, where can you buy it?"

"Look at you, you work in the city, why don't you know to bring back the red cloth?"

The wedding date is getting closer and closer, and there are many things to prepare, so there is no time to go to the city again.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got, and she punched the man twice in anger, "It's all your fault for not preparing earlier."

Ling Chuchu didn't have time to wait for them to finish arguing before she appeared,

"Cough... cough..." Her cough attracted the attention of the two, because a person suddenly appeared, and the girl stopped crying and making a fuss.

The man looked at the woman's overly pretty face, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.