38

There are almost no apples in this season. If there are apples, they have been stored in the cellar for a year and are wilted. They are not good in appearance. Or the surface of the apples looks smooth, but they are actually rotten from the inside out. But even such apples are hard to buy even if you have money.

Only people with special jobs can eat them. Ordinary people can't even see them.

The apples Chuchu brought her were all good in appearance and tasted especially good.

Such fruits are probably only available in the south.

"Chuchu, you are so kind. I, Zhang Meiluo, really made the right friend."

Ling Chuchu smiled, "You are also very kind."

In this era, making friends is all about heart, without so many calculations.

Of course, there are some exceptions.

Ling Chuchu did not go home to see the children this week, but made an appointment with Zhang Meiluo to go to the department store.

This was also the first time for Ling Chuchu to visit a four-story department store in Beijing.

It is said that department stores are the shopping malls with the most complete merchandise and the most varieties.

If you still can't buy what you want in the department store, you can't buy it anywhere else.

The department store is large enough, with food, drinks, clothes, and accessories...

Those who sell shoes all sell shoes, and those who sell cloth all sell cloth, unlike the supply and marketing cooperatives, which sell a variety of things and have a mess of everything in the counter.

At this time, people buy things without plastic bags, all wrapped in paper. Things bought in the department store are wrapped in paper with Beijing City Department Store printed on it.

However, after entering the department store, I found that there were so many people queuing to buy things, and even the counters were equipped with guardrails.

Zhang Meiluo was excited, "Chuchu, it's so lively, there are so many people!"

"There are quite a lot, but I see that every counter is full of people. It's not easy to buy what you want."

Anyway, Ling Chuchu was worried when she saw such a long queue.

Zhang Meiluo patted Ling Chuchu's shoulder gently, "It's okay, it's okay, anyway, we have one day today."

Ling Chuchu: "..."

"By the way, Meiluo, what do you want to buy?"

Zhang Meiluo looked down at the shoes on her feet that had a hole in them, and sighed, "I have to buy a pair of shoes."

She said that this pair of worn-out shoes was hand-sewn, and before the shoes were broken, she wanted to change them for a pair of Warrior sneakers.

But a pair of Warrior sneakers costs more than ten yuan to buy, which is very expensive for her, because she has to send some money home every month. She finally saved enough money to buy Warrior sneakers, and she couldn't wait to pull Chuchu over.

At this time, Ling Chuchu also noticed that there was a hole in Zhang Meilu's shoes.

No wonder she insisted on dragging herself out to the department store, it turned out that her shoes were broken.

After waiting in line for a long time, it was their turn.

Zhang Meilu tried several pairs of shoes and finally chose a pair of Huili sneakers and bought them.