40

Wang Cuixia asked again: "Since you are studying at school, who usually takes care of the two children?"

"My mother!" Ling Chuchu suddenly had a bad feeling, as if she was trying to snatch the children from her.

"My in-laws are in the north, how can one person take care of two children? Chuchu, I think, let's do this in the future. When you study at Peking University, leave the children with me and I will take care of them for you."

Wang Cuixia has been idle since she retired. She has long wanted to take care of her grandson. She could let her son go on a blind date before, but her son didn't want to do it. Now she finally has such an opportunity, how could she miss it.

"This is not good!" Ling Chuchu didn't understand Wang Cuixia's thoughts at that time.

This is clearly trying to snatch the children from her.

"Nothing wrong with that. You see, I'm also in Beijing, and you go to school in Beijing. It will be much more convenient for you to visit the children in the future."

If the children are in Beijing, she will save trouble. Ling Chuchu suddenly felt that what Wang Cuixia said made sense, and she was also tempted.

But in this case, wouldn't she often meet the male protagonist Ye Jinchen in the future?

As soon as the meal was over, Ye Jun couldn't wait to take the two children out under the pretext of taking a walk to digest the food.

After a stroll, it was almost dark, and Ye Jun brought the two children back.

Even though the two old people knew that the children had her surname, they didn't mention giving the two children that surname, which made Ling Chuchu feel better.

I think the play with Ye Jinchen can still be performed.

Ling Chuchu saw that the children were getting along happily with their grandparents, and she was relieved. She had to go to school tomorrow morning, so Ye Jiajinchen sent her back to school in the evening.

When she returned to the school dormitory, the bed was messy, and it was obvious that someone had moved it. Ling Chuchu did not see anyone in the dormitory, but she was called by the school director for questioning.

There were two red armband personnel next to the director, and each of them asked her a question.

Ling Chuchu told the truth, but they did not believe that she went to see the children this week, so they asked her to confess and be lenient.

Ling Chuchu still did not know what had happened.

"Can I know what happened?"

One of the red armband men put a bunch of buttons in front of Ling Chuchu. "Do you recognize this?"

"Isn't this a button?" Ling Chuchu was very familiar with this.

She saw this thing every day when she was working in the textile factory.

The red armband smiled and said, "It's good that you recognize it. Someone reported that someone in your dormitory was picking up buttons and selling them in the plastic factory, and this button was found under your bed. Two female comrades in your dormitory testified against you, so you are highly suspected."

Ling Chuchu finally understood what was going on.

She was framed.

The reason why the dormitory bed was in a mess was because they searched without her permission.

"Comrade, I haven't been to the plastic factory recently, nor have I picked up buttons, and I have train tickets to prove where I was and what I did this Sunday and Saturday."