21

On this day, Ling Guodong brought back two pounds of pork from the factory. Liu Fanghua cut the fat into pieces and put it into the pot. After a while, the whole house was filled with that smell.

At this time, many families used fat to refine oil and used the refined oil as cooking oil.

Ling Feifei was waiting to eat the oil residue.

As soon as Ling Chuchu walked into the house, she smelled a smell that made her want to vomit.

Her vomiting startled Liu Fanghua in the kitchen. The experienced Liu Fanghua immediately noticed something was wrong.

"Chuchu, come in."

"Mom, I really can't get used to that smell, vomit..." As she spoke, she couldn't help vomiting again.

She knew in her heart that she couldn't hide the fact that she was pregnant.

After frying the lard, Liu Fanghua pulled Ling Chuchu into a room alone.

She stared at her belly for a long time. At first, she didn't notice the changes in her belly when she came back from the countryside. Now she took a closer look and found that the lady's belly was much bigger than when she returned to the city. "Child, are you pregnant?"

Ling Chuchu nodded gently.

"Oh my God."

Liu Fanghua almost couldn't stand steadily.

Why is the lady's life so miserable? Her husband died, and she left behind a posthumous child. Her parents-in-law didn't have any children either. How can a woman live in the future?

Soon she had an idea in her mind, "Chuchu, mom will quietly contact a tight-lipped health hospital tomorrow."

Ling Chuchu immediately understood what her mother wanted to do.

She just wanted her to have an abortion.

This was absolutely not possible. She went through such a big detour and arranged a fictitious husband for herself, just to give birth to the child safely, didn't she?

Ling Chuchu frowned and said firmly, "Mom, I want to give birth to the child."

"Chuchu, you must think clearly. If you give birth to this child, the child will become a burden to you in the future. When you want to get married in the future, who will dare to marry you?"

Who would marry a daughter-in-law and marry a woman with a burden?

Her daughter is still young, and she doesn't understand how difficult it is for a woman to raise a child alone.

"I haven't thought about remarriage yet, but for now, I just want to give birth to this child safely."

Ling Chuchu emphasized again that she wanted the child in her belly.

Liu Fanghua sighed, she knew that since the daughter had made a decision, it would be useless for her to say anything.

Time passed quickly, and it was not far from the Chinese New Year. Ling Guodong made a special trip to the countryside and brought Ling Yunzhi back.

Ling Yunzhi and Ling Feifei are twins, and the face of the younger brother Ling Yunzhi looks very similar to that of the older sister Ling Feifei.

These two people quarreled whenever they were together.

Ling Chuchu had seen them quarrel several times.

But no matter how much they quarreled, their relationship was still very good.

The Chinese New Year was coming soon, and everyone was busy preparing for the New Year.

As the saying goes, a married girl is like water spilled out, and a married girl cannot stay in her parents' home for the New Year.