14

You can also resell fish. The price of fish is very high in this era, especially live fish, which can be sold for several cents.

Parturients need it to produce milk.

Originally, there were no fish in her manor. When she was in the countryside, she had nothing to do every day, so she tried to catch small fish and put them in the small pond in the manor. What she didn't expect was that the small fish in the pond grew very fast and had strong reproductive ability.

It was also an unexpected surprise for her.

Now the smallest fish in the pond weighs more than one kilogram.

It was already late after harvesting the grain.

The next day, after having breakfast in the manor, Ling Chuchu went downstairs and turned into the alley.

She was not familiar with this place, so she walked around and took a look.

From time to time, we encountered patrolmen wearing red armbands and holding wooden sticks.

They looked around diligently to see if there were any suspicious persons. If they saw people carrying a lot of personal belongings, they would classify them as suspicious persons and would immediately stop and inspect them.

People are very afraid of people wearing red armbands. When they see them, they will subconsciously make way for them and avoid them. Some people will even take the opportunity to run away. However, in the eyes of the red armband personnel, such behavior is a guilty conscience.

Once caught, they will check their ID cards, and then interrogate them and check the personal belongings they carry.

If the personal belongings they carry are just daily necessities, the red armband personnel will at most ask a few questions and then let them go.

If he carried more than ten kilograms of food, and money and receipts that did not match his income were found, he could be convicted after careful investigation and verification.

Ling Chuchu was now extremely grateful that she had a manor, so she did not need to carry anything with her, let alone worry about being stopped and checked.

If she walked on the street without anything, people would think she was just a local who was out for a stroll.

Ling Chuchu did not know where the black market was, and she could not ask passers-by.

In fact, she did not have to go to the black market. She could go to the hospital or factory nearby, but those places were easy to be reported, and the transaction amount was small.

Unlike the black market, there was no need to take the initiative to find target customers. Everyone went to the black market for one purpose, to buy or sell food.

As long as you have goods in your bag wherever you are, everyone will know what you do.

Business will naturally come to you.

In the black market, food can not only be exchanged for money, but also for bicycle tickets, sewing machine tickets and so on.

There are also vendors who specialize in selling tickets.

The profit is not small.

At least one business can make ten yuan.

This time she just wanted to exchange bicycle tickets and sewing machine tickets.

To be honest, she has bicycle sewing machines in her manor, but they are all modern things and cannot be used openly, especially the bicycle, which is the small yellow car she rode to the manor and forgot to return.