26

The baby powder bought from Shanghai was used on the child, and the rash quickly disappeared.

The female worker who had caused inconvenience to the textile factory was also severely punished.

She lost her position as a female worker, and the vacant position was replaced by one of the previous fifty female workers.

If you lose your position due to a mistake, no matter how outstanding you are, it will be difficult to find a job in the future.

You can't replace your family members at work.

While holding the eldest, Liu Fanghua asked: "Chuchu, are you still short of people in the factory?"

"The only vacancy has been replaced by a female worker, what's wrong, mom?"

"Nothing, just asking for your cousin."

"Oh!"

"Has my cousin been here recently?"

In Ling Chuchu's memory, her cousin was the same age as her, born two months apart.

They always quarreled when they were young, and they stopped communicating when they grew up. Later, she went to the countryside again, and her arrogant cousin was even more unwilling to communicate with an educated youth who became a countryman.

"I came here with your aunt yesterday. We talked about work. When she found out that you work in a textile factory, she asked me to ask you if the textile factory is still short of people."

"Then you can reply to my aunt that the factory is not short of people for the time being, but 20 new people will be recruited every quarter. If my cousin wants to come, she can take the exam and become a textile factory worker after passing the exam."

"Okay, I'll tell your aunt then."

Ling Chuchu found that the child has grown very fast recently and has become interested in adult food, especially the food of the manor.

Before the child was weaned, Ling Chuchu had already tried to wean the child slowly.

Usually, the child was given malt milk supplements.

The boy looked more and more like his father, while the girl looked more and more like her.

Finally, one of the two children looked like her, and Ling Chuchu almost cried with excitement.

When the seasons change, the textile factory provides seasonal clothes to the army and the hospital every year.

Rather than saying it provides, it is better to say that the army and the hospital come to the factory to customize clothes every year.

The staff of the hospital and the army are very busy, especially the army. Even if they have no tasks, they will also participate in physical training.

Even to visit relatives, they need to be approved by their superiors for a family visit leave before they can leave the army.

So at this time, their textile factory people will take the initiative to send people to the hospital or the army to measure their sizes.

Measure the summer size in spring, measure the autumn size in summer, and so on.

Ling Chuchu applied to go to the hospital, but was assigned to the army.

She always felt that she would meet the hero in the army.

Who cares? If she meets him, she will meet him. Anyway, Ye Jinchen has no memory of that night and doesn't know who she is.

Besides, in modern times, she heard that handsome and excellent boys are handed over to the country. She doesn't want to miss such a good opportunity to see a handsome guy.