17

It was then that Ling Chuchu noticed that the child in Auntie Hua's arms had a red face from the cold, and his cheeks were not only chapped, but also had small cracks.

"Auntie Hua, it's warmer at home, take the child home early."

She was about to become a mother, and she couldn't bear to see the child suffer with the adults.

"Go back at mealtime, or my old lady will order me to do this and that again."

Her old lady was really good at making people tired. At home, except for sleeping at night, she couldn't rest at other times. She came out to have some free time.

Auntie Hua spoke with a Northeastern accent.

It sounded nice.

Anyway, she felt friendly when she heard this.

The people here all spoke in a strong Northeastern dialect, but apart from the accent and the cold weather, nothing else was similar to the Northeast she knew.

This is what happened when the author's description was incomplete, which caused some things to not exist.

Copycats directly created a new world of their own.

"Fourth child, are you here to visit relatives this time?"

Aunt Liu called Ling Chuchu by her nickname.

Everyone in the compound called her that.

The eldest brother was the eldest child, the eldest sister was the second child, the second sister was the third child, and she was the fourth child.

The twin brothers and sisters were the fifth and sixth children.

If her mother had given birth to one more child, there would be seven children.

This reminded her of the cartoon Calabash Brothers.

"You can't say it's a visit to relatives, it should be a return home."

Auntie Liu looked at her in confusion and asked, "Aren't you an educated youth? Are you not going to the countryside anymore?"

Ling Chuchu explained, "I got a quota to return to the city, so I don't have to go to the countryside anymore."

"Oh, look at your luck, you can catch up with the quota to return to the city. I heard from our Lanlan that there are dozens of educated youth in a village, but only one quota to return to the city. It's not easy to get that quota to return to the city."

Her Lanlan was an educated youth before. If it weren't for her uncle's ability, Lanlan might not be able to return to the city until now.

After returning, I told her a lot of interesting things about the countryside.

It was said that some educated youth did not hesitate to do something to get a quota to return to the city.

"Haha, it was not easy. I also got the quota to return to the city through my own unremitting efforts."

As for the details, Ling Chuchu was reluctant to say more.

"Our Lanlan told me that educated youth have to contribute to the village before they can have the hope of returning to the city. How long have you been in the countryside, Siwa? What kind of contribution can you make to the village?"

Auntie Liu looked at Ling Chuchu with a strange look. It was probably just like what their Lanlan said, that Ling Chuchu did something to get back to the city.

"I have made contributions. The village director also awarded me a medal, which I wear on my body."

Ling Chuchu pointed her index finger at her chest.