2

No!

Ling Chuchu, who has read the whole book, knows clearly how miserable the female supporting role's fate is.

When Ling Chuchu first started reading the book, she found that the female supporting role had the same name as herself. She felt uncomfortable and even planned to give up the book, but the same name still aroused her fairy curiosity and she insisted on reading it.

The female supporting role in the article has an unpleasant personality. She is not sociable and always likes to calculate and oppose the heroine.

When she was reading the book, she even made a lot of comments complaining about the female supporting role.

In short, when she was reading the book, the heroine created by the author, although her appearance was not as beautiful as a fairy, was also pretty.

The heroine is not only not naive, but also has a very strong emotional intelligence and IQ.

Maybe the family has changed. Although she looks sunny, she actually has a dark side.

The plot of the article mainly talks about the heroine, how excellent she is. She thinks that the heroine does not appear often and is like a supporting role.

The heroine is powerful enough to overwhelm the low EQ, low IQ, and coquettish female supporting role. She abuses the female supporting role without mercy, but the author repeatedly emphasizes that the heroine has a clear distinction between love and hate, and is very good to the two children left by the female supporting role.

She even thought that the heroine abused the female supporting role with the same name and surname as herself, and she skipped chapters and read the whole book happily.

She never thought that one day she would travel through the book and become a miserable female supporting role.

Ling Chuchu sighed resignedly, and the female supporting role is the female supporting role.

But it is impossible for her to follow the plot.

She has to change the tragic fate of the female supporting role.

First, she has to stay away from the male and female protagonists.

Secondly, she finally caught up with the fashion and traveled through time, so she has to live her own way.

Ling Chuchu raised her hand and slowly placed it on her flat belly. There were already children here, twins.

She was an unmarried girl, and she had babies without doing anything. She should have resisted, but the instinctive maternal love of women made her mouth rise slightly when her hand touched her belly.

In the original plot, the two children in her belly were taken away by their grandmother when they were born, and they were taught personally. The old lady naturally doted on them and wished to give them the best in the world.

But if the children do something wrong, they will still punish them.

With the doting of the two elderly people, and the heroine entering the Ye family, the family naturally has to live together. The heroine did not hesitate to lower her posture to please the two children, but the two children did not appreciate it at first.

The heroine was as good to the two children as always, giving them the best of everything. As time went by, she finally won the hearts of the two children.

In the article, the author has always emphasized that it was because of the doting of the grandparents that the two children were spoiled, but the heroine's degree of doting on the children far exceeded that of the two children's grandparents.