32

The suburbs are a sparsely populated area. When you kill pigs in a suburban compound, you don't have to worry about anyone hearing them, no matter how loud the pigs scream.

During the few days in Shanghai, Ling Chuchu came to the suburban compound very early every morning, and Lu Yuan was responsible for killing two pigs every day.

Lu Yuan was given a piece of fresh pork every day.

The Lu family had never eaten pork like this in their lives.

At the same time, the Lu family became more and more curious about what Lu Yuan had done and how he could get a large piece of meat every day.

Grandma Lu asked more than once, but Lu Yuan always perfunctorily gave the same reason.

With Lu Yuan helping to sell pork, Ling Chuchu finally found some free time to queue up to buy Huili sneakers.

Huili sneakers are really hot in this era. Some people start queuing at the store entrance from six in the morning to buy a pair of shoes.

Ling Chuchu finally saw the so-called Huili sneakers with her own eyes.

It is a white canvas shoe with a rubber sole and red decorations on the shoes.

The price is different in different cities. In her city, she can buy it for ten yuan, but in Shanghai, she needs to spend two more yuan.

This shoe is not bad with a skirt, so she bought a pair for herself.

Her size is 36.

Ling Jiaojiao's size is 38.

After buying the shoes, he put them in the manor first, and then went to find Lu Yuan.

Ling Chuchu asked: "Which wave is this?"

Lu Yuan replied: "Sister Chuchu, this is the last wave."

"Okay, leave the last piece and don't sell it, take it back to your house and eat it yourself."

"Sister Chuchu, you don't have to give me meat anymore."

Ling Chuchu didn't say anything.

But at the end, he still left him a piece of meat.

Every piece of meat sold in the black market is divided in advance, and a piece of meat weighs at least three to five pounds, and the smallest one weighs two pounds.

"I'm going back tomorrow, Lu Yuan, I want you to help me kill a pig today." Ever since she had eaten the meat of the pigs raised in the manor, Ling Chuchu no longer wanted to buy pork from the market.

"No problem!" Killing a pig is not a difficult task for him now.

Ling Chuchu missed her children a little. The day before she left Shanghai, she asked Lu Yuan to kill a pig. She didn't sell it, but planned to take it back to eat.

The next morning, she finally got on the train home.

A few hours later, she finally returned home.

"Mom, I'm back." Ling Chuchu shouted loudly as soon as she entered the door.

"Just come back." Liu Fanghua looked happy.

Every time the daughter went to a distant place, she would worry once.

Only when she saw the daughter return home safely, she could let go of this worry.

Ling Chuchu's eyes moved to the two children,

"Tiantian baby, kiss mommy." Ling Chuchu leaned her face over, and Tiantian kissed her obediently.

Then she opened her arms and wanted to hug her.