Menace

Oden and Annie stare at the eyepatch female who soon walk off the roof, landing on the ground.

???: *had popped her neck with a small hum* You let yourself go a bit Annie. I don't remember your ass being that huge.

Annie: *in a shock tone* Menace.

The eyepatch female chuckle at this as wrist blades form on both her arms.

Menace: *had smile sinisterly towards the white hair female* Glad to see you remember me

She look at Oden with her stay silent for a few seconds, sensing the younger girl's power then Annie's with her having a look of amusement at what she felt.

Oden: *glance back slightly* Nee-sama, get out of here.

Menace: *had start to walk forward to the two, having a plan and kept her eyes on the stronger of two sisters and stood in front of the much shorter female* You're her sister right.

Oden: *stare up at the taller female who was 13'5 in height* Correct.

The eyepatch female only smirk in respone before the shorter female blocked a stab from the eyepatch female's weapon.

Menace: *thoughts with a small chuckle to herself* It's should work.

She jump back a few feets from a ki blasts and knew it was Annie who stood next to her sister with both females sharing a nod.

Oden: *her hands start to flash with blue lightning while in her thoughts, keeping her eyes on the taller female and was a bit concern for her older sister* Onee-sama is much weaker than her compare to how they were in the past back in our realm. I need to sen-

The white red streak hair female got out of her thoughts at the eyepatch female vanishing as she quickly blocked another stab that was aim at her sister who was surprise by the eyepatch female's speed before the two females clashing against each other as Annie watch blizted across the mountain.

Meanwhile, at the flower universe
Mitsu was talking to her cousin and Alex until the cousin's watch would go off.

Melascula: *had stood up while looking at her watch, rising a brow at seeing a message from Nazuna and look at her cousin* Mitsu.

Mitsu: *stood up, nodding to her* I'll come along. You guys may need a second healer.

The sniper kitsune nod to her cousin with the two waving Alex goodbye for the moment as they would open a portal that they went through.