Azazel's auntie

Azazel would be sleeping on the top of the castle with her ears twitching at the sound of someone landing in front of her and didn't give a reaction to them.

???: *huffed lightly* You never called or told me you were staying outside of the realm.

The eight tail female twitched at this voice, knowing who it was.

Azazel: *had sat up with a small sweatdrop* Auntie Azula.

Azula: *smiled softly towards her niece while being the same height as her then pout towards her* I was worried about you

Azula: *smiled softly towards her niece while being the same height as her then pout towards her* I was worried about you. I thought you thought something happened to you again.

The eight tail kitsune scratch her cheek until whining lightly at her auntie pulling both of her cheeks.

Azula: *had a small ticked off mark* I heard you use a baby to lead a enemy of yours. *pulled her cheeks harder with a small dark aura* What did I tell you before?

Azazel: *whines with a few tears forming at the ends of her eyes* I know but I'm making up for it by watching over him.

The older kitsune let go of her with a rise brow as the younger kitsune rubbed her cheeks.

Azula: *put her hands on her hips with a tilt of her head* Really?

Azazel: *nods* Yes. I can show you whenever I get him.

The older kitsune stare at her for a moment then smiled at her with a nod.

Meanwhile, In the castle, Legna glance over at Marecline who was leaning against the wall with the blue eye female sweatdrop slight to herself, wondering how she could talk to the pink hair vampire.

Legna: *rub her hair a bit* So...how did you and Kasumi meet?

The taller female vampire didn't respone to her, making her sweatdrop more as Kasumi came in, looking exhausted.

Marecline: *cracked one eye open with a small smile* Tired?

The vampire shortstack hums tiredly in respone and walk over to Legna and put her head on the white hair female's abs with the human girl sweatdrop more at feeling the mother's glare at her.

Legna: *thoughts while patting the vampire shortstack* I need to figure something out.

Marecline held her glare for a few seconds but lighted up at seeing how happy her daughter look.

Marecline: *sighed mentally while going to her thoughts* I just need to be sure.

The pink hair vampire walk away with another sigh and start to think to herself.

Meanwhile, at a gym
After asking Mina and Konan to fuse once again, Krina had finished doing multiple workout session as the fused female hummed happily to herself.

Meanwhile, at a gymAfter asking Mina and Konan to fuse once again, Krina had finished doing multiple workout session as the fused female hummed happily to herself

Krina: *had a light smile to herself* So this is what like to sweat huh. Not bad. Definitely come here from time to time.

She notice a few gym members staring at her that made her rise a brow, wondering why they were staring.

Krina: *thoughts while looking at herself in the mirror* Is it my outfit?