Tenshi meets Yoriyoi and Nadia

Tenshi stare at the new two girls while her mother and younger stood beside her.

Tenshi: *had rise a brow at the two, mostly at Yoriyoi* And these two are?

Mikoshin: *was sitting down on the chair* Yoriyoi is the one with white and the other one is Nadia.

The tomboy angel stare at the two females and look at Yoriyoi and held her hand out with the white hair female taking her hand.

Yoriyoi: *had an amuse smirk* Scared Angel?

Tenshi: *had rise a brow at her grip* Despite your look, you have a soft grip.

The white hair female froze at this while feeling a certain emotionless girl was staring at her with the tomboy angel look over at the blond hair shortstack and held her hand out with the blond shortstack gladly took.

Nadia: *had a bright grin towards the tomboy angel* It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for taking care of my sisters! Should I also call you big sister?

Tenshi: *sweatdrops at the shorter female* You got quite the energy don't you?

Nadia: *nods while letting her hand go* Yes.

The tomboy angel let out a sigh and glance back at Sora who was sitting next to her sisters while noticing how similar Yoriyoi looks a bit to her.

Meanwhile
Annie had drop to the ground, covered in dry blood and bruise with a horrible expression at seeing her younger sister stabbed through the chest by Menace who had one of her wrist blade extend towards her with Oden pushing her out of the way and took the hit instead her.

Menace: *had a dark smirk to herself* I expected as much.

The eyepatch female had her weapon pulled Oden towards her with her grabbing her by the neck.

Menace: *glance over at Annie with a mocking smirk* Anything you wish to say to your sister before your demise.

Annie heard this, instantly appear beside the taller female but let out groan of pain at being slash across her chest then pinned down by the taller female's feet, a massive carter exploding under her along with parts of the mountain crumbling.

Oden: *blood came out of her mouth while looking down at her sister* Nee-sama.

Menace: *had tighten her grip on the white red strike female, drawing a bit of blood out of her while keeping her eyes on her older sisters* Annie, you have  to hurry up.

The white hair female was trying to get the eyepatch female off her until heard her name and notice Oden's lower body was staring to decay.

Annie her eyes widen in horror, her breathing going slight heavy and teleport out from under her, slamming her feet against the eyepatch female's face as she let Oden go with her being caught by her sister.

Menace: *had let out a small chuckle* I'm disappointed Annie. You have gotten much weaken. *had glance over at the sky, knowing who was coming and back at the white hair female* I won't kill you just so you know but I plan to make you suffer as much I can. *let out a small sinsinter chuckle as a portal open behind her* The more you stay at house the more danger your family and friends are.

The white hair female froze at this while Oden glare coldly at the eyepatch who back into the portal as Zya, Izuma and Shion land on the ground, seeing the two females as they check up on the two.