Coco ordering the wrong size

Coco was laying on the couch while her cousin walk downstair and stood in the front of the lazy girl who open one eye.

Tiamat: *put her hands on her hips while having a few tears across her shirt* You order the wrong size.

Coco: *hum in respone and shook her shoulder* My bad. Thought you were a large.

Tiamat: *rolls her eyes as both of them were the same height* Bullshit. We're same height so you should have order a double large. *shakes her head* Whatever, *turns away, heading towards her room to change* I am going a monster Hunter for a bounty. Tell Kiryu that I'll be out for a few days.

Coco: *nods with a small snicker* Alright. Try not to rape someone while you're out since you still in the heat.

The redhead dragon girl flipped her cousin off who giggle at this and closed her eyes while hearing her cousin's door close.

Meanwhile, at the flower universe
Saik was in a forest, picking a few apples while humming a small tune to herself, planning to visit Alex who had moved out a few days ago.

Saik: *thoughts while inspecting an apple* Should I try cooking apple pie and bring it over to them?

???: *was hovering above the fox loli with a smirk* Well, well, look who it is again.

The fox loli nearly crushed the apple she was checking, knowing that voice and turn around to see Salem.

Salem: *had her hands on her hips while her wings flapped then cross her arms* Still picking out apples.

The fox loli rolled her eyes at her  enemy, still not forgiving her for what she tried to do a century ago and glance over at Cinder.

Cinder: *give a polite smile and wave towards the fox girl as the two were respeful to each other* Hey Saik. How you been?

Saik: *give a polite smile towards the sliver hair vampire* I have been doing fine. You?

Cinder: *close her eyes with her smile growing slightly* I have been the usucal. Thanks for asking.

Salem felt a twitch of her eye, not like being ignored as the fox loli toss the apple in her basket and head back to her house, going to try to cook an apple pie with the blond vampire loli deciding to follow her enemy.

In the Shi universe
Frostwing was heading back home, walking pass an alleyway with a pair of tentacle reaching over and pulled him in as he would be pinned against a wall as he was surprised to see it was Ina.

In the Shi universeFrostwing was heading back home, walking pass an alleyway with a pair of tentacle reaching over and pulled him in as he would be pinned against a wall as he was surprised to see it was Ina

Ina: *smiled down at the saiyan, licking her lips* I finally found you, my Frostwing.

???: *was standing behind the squid girl* You must be Ina. I been waiting to meet you.

The squid woman blink at this and look behind her to see a dark skin female, surprising her that she was taller than her.

Ina: *had turn to face her, pinning the saiyan with her rear so he couldn't move* And you are?

Yami: *had close her eyes* Yami, I'm his other wife. I have heard about you.

Before Ina could say or do anything, Yami picked her and Frostwing up, placing both on her shoulder.

Yami: *still had her eyes close* Let's go somewhere else.

Three minutes later, the three would be in a love motel with Ina sitting on a chair in the corner.

An hour later, the three walk out with Yami carrying her husband, accidentally breaking his hip while Ina staying silent

Yami: *had patted the squid woman's head with a smug look* If you still want him, you're welcome to try.

She didn't get a response from the squid girl, seeing the empty look in her eyes with her shrugging at this and walk off.

Frostwing: *had a few lipstick marks on his face along with multiple hickeys* Don't you think that was a bit much?

Yami: *shrugged her shoulders* Maybe but she had it coming.

The dark skin female look back to see the squid female was still standing there with same expression as she start to feel a bit bad for her.