Nagoto and Tayuya's arrival

Annie glare at Menace deadly while holding Zya's injured body close to her as the lazy girl had took a hit for her best friend.

Annie: *her hand start to bleed from her grip while noticing that Zya's body wasn't healing* I'll make you pay for what you did

Menace: *had let out a small chuckle at this, hearing with a dark smile towards the blond female* Maybe but I'll make sure to give you much trauma before you do.

Footsteps were heard as the eyepatch smirk, knowing it would be Nemesis who was dragging Shion, Izuma and Wya, having defeat the three females as she toss Shion and Wya beside Annie while putting Izuma beneath and place her foot on the maid's head.

Nemesis: *had huffed lightly with an disappointed frown* I'm a bit disappointed. They were holding back against me. Despite what I heard about them, they didn't want to caused that much destruction. *put a bit of pressure on the maid's head, having a intrigued look in her eyes down at the maid* I got a familiar scent from the onyx maid though I can't quite remember yet.

Menace: *had let out a light chuckle and look at her slightly* I'm sure you remember very soon.

The armor female nodded in respone, spun around while summoning a shield, blocking a powerful strike along with sensing a large amount of bloodlust towards her.

Nemesis: *smirks slightly wildly while looking down from her shield, see a certain blond horned female along with recognizing the scent* Well if it isn't little old Mirko. Now I know why that scent was familiar.

She pushed the blond female back as the shorter female stare at her, having a murderous expression with Menace noticing a dome of nanometal surrounding her as she know who it was.

Menace: *thoughts while walking up to the dome * They got here faster than I anticipated.

She put her hand on the wall as it decay instantly and saw Annie and her group were gone and look up to see Nagoto staring down at her while seeing a cube was around Annie and the other girls.

Menace: *had let out a low giggle to herself* Seem like her and Nagoto are still allies.

Nagoto: *her arms was crossed while keeping her eyes on the eyepatch female* We got what we came for. We'll be taking our leave.

The black hair female soon follow off along with her squad as Menace didn't move to stop them.

Tayuya: *stop and look back at Mirko who haven't move* Mirko, Next time.

The blond female stare the armor female who give her a little smile and remove her foot off Izuma.

Nemesis: *held her hand down towards the maid with one eye close* You can grab her. Honor from a monster to another monster.

The blond female move forward, keeping her eyes on the shotgun female user, staying on guard for any tricks as she soon kneel down, not breaking eye contact and picked up Izuma in her arms.

Nemesis: *give a grin towards her* See? No tricks.

Mirko: *starts to float up while glaring at the taller female* I'll force your heart down your throat.

Nemesis: *her grin grow a bit at her threat* Looking forward to that.

The blond female scoff at this and soon flow off with Tayuya.

Nemesis: *look at the group of females flying away* Should we chase?

Menace: *turn around, her wristblades vanishing* No. We'll see them again. *chuckle lightly to herself*

Nemesis: *turn towards her, walking beside* Now what's the next plan?

Menace: *close her eye while putting her arms behind her back* Simple, we wait. I know Annie will come finding me *smirks to herself at remember how Wya was looking at her earlier* or that ribbon girl, whichever comes first.

Nemesis: *nods with a hum* I see. Should we make this area our base? It'll make it easier for them.

Menace: *stopped at this as the shotgun female had a point and shrugged her shoulders* Sure. Why not. Where's Harribel if you know?

Nemesis shrugged to her, not knowing where their ally was at that made the eyepatch wristblade female shake her head.

Menace: *thoughts* She'll be here whenever I suppose.