Saki bring Naleste with her to work

Saki arrive at her job, holding Naleste, grumbling to herself as the former vampire queen along a bit of a threating text from Hexia, want her to get a bit closer to young child.

Saki: *put the vampire hybrid down while opening the door but felt it was locked and notice the lights were off* Guess I'll wait for Emblem or Emily to come in and unlock the door.

The swordwomen stay silent before pulling on the door very slight more strength breaking the lock.

Saki: *notice how Naleste was looking at her* Not a word.

The young hybrid nodded to her, a bit nervous being around her as the two walked inside with the swordwomen sitting down.

Saki: *saw that vampire hybrid was still standing that made her roll eyes* You can sit down.

The hybrid nodded and sat down as the two stay silent until the swordwomen pulled her guitar, surprising the vampire hybrid.

Saki: *look around to make sure a certain pervert was hiding along with anyone else and turn to young hybrid with a light smirk* Keep this between you and me.

She got another nod with her smirk growing a bit at this and look away and put the guitar across her lap, having a faint blush to herself and start to sing for a few second before stopping and saw the vampire hybrid giving her a thumbs up that made her stare at him as she thought she did terrible.

???: *was standing at the doorway* You can use a bit of work of some notes but you pretty nail it. Surprise you got a nice singing voice.

The swordwomen froze at that and look to see Emblem and Jessie standing at the door, the cat girl seeing her door was broken.

Emblem: *had let out a small sigh* I need to get you a key.

Jessie would pull her granddaughter to her as the cat girl was nearly cut in half by the swordwomen, making her and Naleste jump.

Jessie: *closed her eyes with a light smile* You did well, Saki.

The swordwomen blush lightly at the omni goddess's compliment.

Jessie: *saw how embrassed the swordwomen look that made sigh motherly with a light smile, remember her oldest daughter having the same look at trying to cook when she was younger* Let's keep this a secret between the four of us then?

She waited for the swordwomen's response and saw her put her sword while noticing to that made Emblem and Naleste sigh in relief at this.

Meanwhile, at the mansion, in the medical room
Annie stood beside Wya who was holding her sister's hand as Zya was in a coma as Mikoshin's nor her mother's healing magic did not work, shocking the two angels as they was force to do small bit of surgery and almost losing the lazy girl, immediately deciding not to the two girls after seeing how worry and fearful Annie about her friend when she came in with Wya.

Annie: *thoughts with her biting her cheek in anger at the state of her best friend* All of that to keep my friends and family safe...I still got four of them hurt and one's in a coma.

Wya squeeze her sister's hand with few tears in her eyes as Annie flinched at this and blame herself more and reach forward to the ribbon girl.

Annie: *had put her hand on the ribbon girl's shoulder, expecting her to snap at her* I'm sorry for this. If you want to hit me, go ahead.

Wya: *had wipe her eyes with other hand and look back at the blond female* I won't. *give a small smile to cheer her up knowing her friend was blaming herself* We got you back and that's was Zya's goal.

The blond female stare at her smile and know it was fake with her stay silent until Tanu flash across her mind and walk out of the room to check on her step daughter until feeling someone hugging her legs and know who it was.

Tanu: *in a happy and bright tone* You're back! *looks at her with blinking a few times and let go* My bad. I thought you were someone I know.

The superhuman female was confused at this until she realized and change back with the young hybrid latching back to her legs as she reach down gently and grab the young hybrid's face and didn't see any wrong with her face and realize that Tayuya lied to her.

Tanu: *tighted her hug while staring up at her* I don't want you to leave again so can't you stay.

The white hair female was surprised by how tight her step daughter was holding and felt her trembling a few times with her putting her hand on top of her head.

Annie: *ruffled her hair with a faint smile* I'll stay. Sorry for making you worry.