Oden finding Annie's note

Oden held the note in her hand after waking up and saw it was note from Annie with the white red streak hair shortstack gripped the note.

Oden: *her hands tremble lightly and glance out the window* onee-sama...

In Zya's room, Zya stare up at the ceiling after reading the note along with Shion and Izuma having read their own note.

Zya: *had covered one side of her face with a brief frustrated sigh* That damn idiot.

Izuma: *had closed her eyes* She's going into a trap.

Shion: *her tails twitched once with her having a frown* So when do we look for her?

Zya: *had sat up, getting off her bed* We can start now.

The two females nodded as Zya would went to go get Oden but saw that younger female was already gone.

At nano city
Nagoto had let out a small sigh to herself after reading the note that Annie had left for her.

Nagoto: *had shook her head with a small sigh* That dumb girl.

She look out over at the sky, wondering how Annie was doing along with her planning to check up on Zya and them soon then look over at a certain archfiend who leaning against the wall.

Tayuya: *had her arms cross with a small frown, having finished her own note* That foolish girl.

Nagoto: *shook her head while walking pass the archfiend* I'll go get Chika and them for a search party.

The archfiend nodding to her and went to get Mirko.

With Hilda
Hilda let out a slight annoyed sigh after reading Annie's note with her passing to Saki and Hanabi.

Saki: *had scoff with annoyed look after reading the note as she burnt it* That dumb bitch.

Hanabi: *had put her hands behind her head* So we're going to look for her? I'm sure we know that Zya and them are already looking for her.

Hilda only to her in respone with her glancing over at the swordwoman, knowing she has work in a few hours.

Hilda: *had start to hover off the ground* We'll look for her until it's time for Saki to go work.

Hanabi: *nods with a close eye smile* Works for me. *open one eye at a thought* If she doesn't want to come back?

Saki: *had let out a chuckle while hovering off the ground* She got no choice.

The gun user nodded in respone before the three females flow off.

With Annie
In a different multiverse and universe, on orange planet, Annie land on a mountain along with her seeing a large city that was a few miles away.

Annie: *had let out a small sigh with her dropping the bag she was carrying* This should be far.

She looking around for a cave with her finding one that made her smirk slightly at her new base for the moment and walk inside, sitting up for the night, stopping briefly as her family and friends flash through to her mind.

Annie: *had let out a dry chuckle* The only time I would want Emily to slap my ass.

The blond hair female shook her head at this and continue to set up her base.