Nemesis

Annie and Zya continue to stare at each other until both females heard an explosion in the distance along with a few life signal vanishing.

Zya: *shaking her head towards the blond female, letting her it wasn't her* Wasn't me.

Annie: *look over at where the explosion was* Let's put this on hold for the moment.

Before the lazy girl could say anything, she look pass the blond female with her and Annie's eyes widen in surprise as she was pushed out of the way by the lazy girl who deflected a blast into the air that exploded as the two females look at the attacker with Annie having a serious look at who it was.

Menace: *had stop a few feet in front of the blond female while having her wristblades out* I must say, I didn't expect to see you so soon Zya. *let out a sinsinter chuckle* This is great. *held one hand up with a tilt of her head* I assuming that Shion and Izuma aren't behind.

Zya: *rise a slightly brow at seeing her* Menace. You certainly had a growth spurt.

Menace: *closed her eye with a smile* And I see you haven't been sleeping lately.

The eyepatch female look over at Annie and notice her appearance.

Menace: *had let out a low small chuckle* I see you're in your assault mode. My I still the memories of that mode.

She caught a ki blast in her hand and crushed and blocked a slash from the blond female, smirking up at her with her dodging a beam of reishi by Zya.

Zya: *flashed over to her best friend, keeping her eyes on her* We'll deal with her then you coming back home alright. I'm tired of being the leader and tired of Tanu asking about you.

Annie: *stay silent for a few second, thinking about her step daughter and the others briefly* We'll see.

The lazy girl smirk at hear her respone, knowing she was thinking of her step daughter and their friends before both rush forward towards Menace who had a hidden smirk to herself.

Meanwhile, Izuma, Shion and Wya arrive at where the explosion had came form, the area in flames with the three females seeing a few corpses of soldiers and people before seeing a taller armor female walking through the flames, holding a bladed shotgun.

???: *had a grin towards the three female while being 13'5 in height* Let see the black maid, the destroyer and some girl I don't know.

Wya twitched at the last part while Izuma and Shion keep their eyes on her, both know she was clearly dangerous along with what they could   sense from her.

Shion: *had an few moon seeking orbs hover beside her* You're with Menace aren't you.

???: *hums in amusement while putting her shotgun on her shoulder and nodded to the five tail kitsune* Of course. Nemesis is my name.

The armor female took her shotgun of her shoulder, giving a pump and aim at the three as the three females getting in a fighting stance.

At the mansion
Tenshi had let out a small huffed to herself, finishing her work and look to see Tayuya waiting for her while holding Tanu in her arms as the archfiend has been watching the young girl since whenever Zya was supposed to watch her.

At the mansionTenshi had let out a small huffed to herself, finishing her work and look to see Tayuya waiting for her while holding Tanu in her arms as the archfiend has been watching the young girl since whenever Zya was supposed to watch her

Tenshi: *had took her daughter back with a smile at her daughter* Thanks for watching Tayuya.

Tayuya: *closed her eyes with a polite smile* It's no problem, Tenshi. Anytime.

Tanu: *look at the archfiend with a hopeful look, having missed Annie* You'll bring my other Mom back.

Tayuya: *nods and held her pinky finger towards her that the young hybrid locked with her own* Of course, sweetheart. It's a promise.

The young girl smile at this with the archfiend patted the girl's head before heading outside where Mirko was waiting for her along with Nagoto and her group.

Nagoto: *had her arms crossed, having track Zya's location* Ready now?

The archfiend nodded to her old enemy before they flow off.