Krina meets the other ninjas

In the woods, Mika and the other ninjas were standing around, trying to figure out on what type of training they should do until heard someone was approaching them and look to see.

Krina: *was standing in front of the ground with a small smile* Yo.

Mika: *look at her up and down and soon realized who she was with her smirking slightly* Seem like Mina and Konan decide to fused.

Yuri: *stare at the fusion with her arms cross* And what's the name you decide to come up?

Krina: *had scratch the back of her head, feeling a bit conscious of her name suddenly* Krina.

Fay: *had tilted her head while her tail wag sideways* Not a bad name.

Cindy: *had put her hands on her hips with a tilt of her head* Any trouble with your body?

Krina: *tilts her head in confusion at this* No. Not really.

The fusion glance look around, noticing a certain three certain people were missing as a certain one arm samurai had arrive.

Zora: *was walking up to the group and notice the fusion* I see that the two have decide to fuse.

Mika: *had small smug smirk* So you can dress up.

Zora: *had one hand on her hip with a rise brow* This is considering dressing up?

Yuri and Fay share a look with each other, thinking about giving fusing a try.

Meanwhile, with Zalona at an unknown location
Zalona laid on her side with a small smile towards Mokiji, having taught the clone on how to stop her body growth by suppressing about a third of her power.

Mokiji: *look down at her chest, seeing they were back to their regular size with her letting out a sigh of relief* That's better.

Zalona: *had close her eyes with her smile growing a few inches* I told you I'll help you.

The short shirt female glance over at her with her staying silent for a bit.

Mokiji: *had scratch the left side of her cheek with a faint blush* Thanks.

The loli oni smile more at this with the clone soon looking away from her.

???: *had her hand on the wall, peeking out a bit* So this is where you been.

The two glance over to see it was Momiji with the clone wondering how the head kunoichi had find her location.

With Drago
Drago had walk into his home with Chaos, the single pink streak hair female having a lollipop in between her fangs.

With DragoDrago had walk into his home with Chaos, the single pink streak hair female having a lollipop in between her fangs

Drago: *his tail would move over and pat the rocket user female* Good work.

Chaos hummed happily in respone at this and start to lick her lollipop with the demon king checking on his son to see him still sleeping that made him smile softly and gently poke his child's right cheek.