Marceline

Kasumi had walk into her home with Legna following beside her as the two were sharing a laugh with each other.

???: *was sitting on the throne and look down at the vampire shortstack* My, you certainly grow since the last time I remember.

The vampire shortstack froze at this voice and look to see a pink hair vampire

Kasumi had a surprise and relieful at seeing her with Legna being a bit confused at who she was

???: *had walk down and stood in front at the vampire shortstack, being 7'5 in height and kneel down to the vampire shortstack's height and poke her nose* I see you achieve what you told me.

The vampire shortstack latched on the taller female who nearly fallen over but smile warmly and hugged her back.

Kasumi: *her eyes were teary and look back at Legna while wiping her eyes* My bad...this is my mother, Marceline.

The white hair female was surprised to hear this and soon close her eyes and held her hand out.

Legna: *had a polite smile towards her* It's nice t-

She froze completely at seeing the cold and dangerous glare the pink hair vampire was giving her, holding Kasumi with her eyes growing blue along with her fangs showing with the white hair female sweating at this, wondering if she did something wrong while pulling her hand away and place her hand on her chest, her heart beating rapidly.

Meanwhile, with Ryu
Ryu stare at the mysterious white hair woman for a few seconds with him letting out a small sigh.

Ryu: *look up at the female as she was hovering* So I'm guessing your the dragon sword?

???: *had nodded to the redhead male* That is correct.

Ryu: *had crossed his arms with a rise brow* Do you have a name?

???: *shook her head* No. Not the other Hayabusas thought a name for me.

Ryu: *closed his eyes, thinking for a name for her but couldn't come up with anything beside a nickname* I was going to give you a name but I couldn't come up with one outside of a nickname. How does D.S. sounds?

The white hair female tilted her head but soon nodded to the shinobi.

D.S.: *had bow politely to him* I thank you for giving me a nickname, master.

Ryu: *scratched the sound of his head* Can you not call me, master?

D.S.: *shakes her head* No.

The redhead male let out a small sigh under his mask and notice he was back in the mansion.

Ryu: *thoughts while glancing down at his sword* Strange.

He blinked a few times at feeling his body was strange and look at his hands, feeling himself was stronger.

D.S.: *spoke through his mind* When you unsheathe me and talk to me, you unlock your hidden potential.

The male ninja rise a brow at this but shook his head and notice Shay and Mari were staring as they had sense that he had change.