Tiamat meet Tenten

Tiamat was looking for a spot to train for a few hours and heard the sound of someone training.

Tiamat: *had a small smirk to herself* Now who comes all the way here to train?

The red dragon girl peek through some trees and saw a eyepatch female training by herself.

Tiamat: *thoughts while tilting her head, interested* Not bad skills I'm seeing.

The redhead dragon girl continue to watch the eyepatch female with the swordwomen noticing her, having felt something was looking at her.

Tenten: *had stopped her training and look at her* Can I help you?

Tiamat: *had came out from her hiding spot* Maybe.

The redhead female walk up to the eyepatch female and stare at her for a few second.

Tenten: *felt a bit uncomfortable at how the redhead was staring at her* Can you stop staring, it's-

Tiamat: *had one finger under her chin* So that eyepatch of your suppress most of your power huh.

Tenten covered her eye at her guess in surprise, wondering how the dragon girl knew this.

Tiamat: *crossed her arms under her chest with her tail moving sideways* If you're wondering how I figure that out, I can barely see brief leaks of energy flow out from your eyepatch. *turn silent for a moment, realising she hasn't told her name* Tiamat.

Tenten: *remove her hand from her eyepatch* Tenten...*had rubbed the back of her head* I think Saki mention something about you.

The redhead dragon girl had an amuse look at this and shrugged her shoulder.

Tenten: *had put her palm on her sword* I'm sure others weren't able to tell outside three people.

Tiamat: *huffed with a small proud smile* It's because I'm a dragon. There's nothing that can escape my eyes when it comes to potential.

The eyepatch swordwomen chuckle a bit at this with the redhead dragon catching a scent on her that made her had a interest look and was wondering if she ask her for a sparing match.

Meanwhile, at a gym
Nermuri sat up, having finishing doing a lot of sit-ups with the tomboy succubus grabbing her towel and wipe the back of her neck.

Meanwhile, at a gymNermuri sat up, having finishing doing a lot of sit-ups with the tomboy succubus grabbing her towel and wipe the back of her neck

Nermuri: *her tail wagging around* That was fun. *looks in front of her as a certain demon girl was in front of her* Finish already, Lolita.

 *looks in front of her as a certain demon girl was in front of her* Finish already, Lolita

Lolita: *had nodded towards her* Yes. *tilts her head* You're finishing as well.

The tomboy succubus nodded her head in response to her demonic friend with the succubus catching a sandbag that both females rise a brow at who sent it off.

???: *had walk up to them* My bad.

The two females look over to see a shark girl.

Kisame: *had rubbed the back of her head with a small smile* My bad

Kisame: *had rubbed the back of her head with a small smile* My bad. I put a little in my last hit.

Nermuri: *shakes her head while standing up, putting the sandbag on her shoulder* You're fine.

The shark girl soon sweatdrop, feeling a few people staring at her while the tomboy succubus had reattach the sandbag where it belongs.

Lolita: *had a small smirk at seeing some of the look from the gym members as they were surprised * You're getting quite the reaction here.

Kisame blush a bit at this and rubbed the back of her head again with her stomach growling a bit.

Nermuri: *had walk back to the two and hear the shark girl's stomach growl* Seem like you're hungry. *tilts her head* Want to come over to our place and eat?

Kisame: *pats her stomach with hum and nodded to the tomboy succubus* Sure. I haven't been able to catch a meal in a few days actually.

The tomboy succubus nodded to her with Lolita rising a brow at this before the three walk out of the gym.