Rukia playing Basketball

Ryu had finished training, trying to get adjust to his new strength along with D.S and stop at seeing a certain oni standing in a basketball court.

Rukia: *had finished taking a sip of her bottle and look back at her teammates* Alright boys

Rukia: *had finished taking a sip of her bottle and look back at her teammates* Alright boys. Same time next week?

Her teammates nodded to her and wave her goodbye with the blond oni let out a soft sigh.

Ryu: *stood in front of her* I didn't expect you to play basketball.

The shorter female flinched at hearing his voice and looked up at him, wondering how he was there along with how watch he saw.

Ryu: *had smirk under his mask* Seem like you were having fun. When you start?

Rukia: *had a small blush of embarrassment* I just started today actually.

Ryu: *rise a brow* Oh really?

The blond oni nodded to him, rubbing her hair a bit unsure at what else to say to the male ninja.

Meanwhile, At the tiger cafe
Tigress and her group sat in the lobby with a bit expression as they haven't gotten a single customer.

Jasper: *let out a small sigh* Guess no one in the mood for a cafe today.

They soon stood up at hearing the door being open and look to see a squid girl walking in.

Sanat: *thoughts while putting her phone down* Damn she's tall.

Jasper: *had a polite smile towards her* How can we help?

Ina: *hold her left arm* I-I saw that you are hiring and I was wondering if I could take the position...I-I really need this..I want through something rough three days ago.

The two tiger sisters share a look with each other then back at her with a smile.

Jasper: *had held her hand out* Welcome abroad...

Ina: *would be glad to hear that she was hired* Ina.

Tigress: *walked up to the taller female* Since we're not busy. We can show you around, Ina.

The squid female nodded at this and follow the tomboy tiger girl.

With Zalona
At Mokiji's hidden base, Zalona was watching Momiji and Mokiji having a small spar with each other as the two purple hair female stopped in front of each other.

With ZalonaAt Mokiji's hidden base, Zalona was watching Momiji and Mokiji having a small spar with each other as the two purple hair female stopped in front of each other

Momiji: *took a few steps back from the clone* Is that enough for you?

Mokiji: *nods as she put her sword into her scabbard* Yes. *her stomach growl loudly, making her blush in embrassment*

Momiji: *closed her eyes with a small smile* It seem you are hungry. *put one hand on her hip with her looking over at where the loli oni was* I suppose I can cook something for us.

The short hair clone nodded to the taller demonic human as Zalona sat up with the short hair clone leading the two females inside.