Annie's decision

Annie stare emptily at the roof of her room, having return back, not saying anything to her group when they got back, thinking back to what Menace had said to her.

Annie: *in a blank and empty voice, remember Menace's word* 'There more I stay, the more in danger my family and friends are in'...

The white hair female sat up, looking over at her younger sister who was asleep and walk over to her desk, grabbing some paper and a pen with her soon writing.

After fifteen minutes, the blond hair put her pen down and close her eyes as appearance change and open her eyes that were now red along with her hair turning yellow as her clothes turn red as well.

Annie: *stare at herself in the mirror and spoke in a slight cold tone* I never thought I have to use this mode ever again.

The now blond hair female glance down at her desk, looking at the small box.

Annie: *thoughts while reaching out to the box but stopped herself* And to think I was going to ask him if he finally like to get marry.

She let out a sigh to herself, opening her window and made sure her ki was completely gone, nearly jumping out but stop for a moment, looking back at her sister for a moment, having left her a note for her when she wakes up.

Annie: *thoughts* Sorry everyone but I can't take risk of danger you all, especially how it is now.

She jumped out of the window, flying far from her home with her stopping for a few seconds and turn to the right heading towards a certain city.

Meanwhile, at tier city
Callie crashed into the ground with her grunting at being pinned down by the kaiju female who had manage to absorb the radiation from the power plant.

Callie: *thoughts while having a few tears in her clothes* At least I manage to hold her off until the people got out.

She blinked at feeling in the ground shake along with a shockwave and look to see Mitsu staring down at her.

Mitsu: *had a rise a brow while holding her hand out* Hey Callie. You hurt anywhere?

The squid girl chuckle to herself for a moment while shaking her head though her ribs did sting a bit and took the fox girl's hand.

Nazuna: *had lower her fist, having strike the kaiju female and look back at the squid girl* Good job, Callie.

Vicky: *pats her back with a small grin* Already redeem yourself in my eyes.

Jiji: *stood next to the scar tomboy while looking over at where the kaiju female had crash to* What are we dealing with and what's happen?

Callie: *had look at her, rubbing the back of her head* I don't know but she went straight to the power plant and had absord the radiation.

They rise a brow at this while Nazuna felt the ground shake and saw the kaiju female glaring at her as she got in her stance along with the others girl.

Callie: *notice a certain girl was missing and look over at the brown tail fox girl* Where's your cousin?

Lyime: *had keep her hand on her katana* In position.

She rise a brow at the purple hair shortstack, wondering who she was and quickly decide to ask later.

Nazuna: *to their mind* Lyime, Jiji, soon as Melascula shot, rush her. Vicky, me and you will follow up with a strike then Callie and Mitsu.

Vicky and Jiji nodded in respone at this along with the rest of the group as electricity flash across the body with Mitsu enter her primal kitsune form as Melascula fired from her position with Lyime and Jiji moving instantly.