Mika after a mission

Shay walk into his home and glance over at his wife as the two had finished a mission together along with Fay and Yuri.

Mika: *had tug her shirt* I need to find a better size for me. This is bodysuit getting tighter.

Fay and Yuri glance over at her, noticing how big their friend's chest were.

Fay: *her ears and tail twitched with a teasing smile.* Damn, Mika. Shay must really love boobs.

The lighting dragon slayer male blush lightly a bit at this and scratch his right cheek with a embrassed expression, remembering that he has been in the heat.

Yuri: *nods her head in agreement* He's putting doing a lot of work.

Mika: *huffed with a small smug smirk across her lips* Sound like you two are jealous.

Fay's tail stiffed at this while Yuri froze in respone to their blond friend who smirk grow more.

Mika: *walk over to get husband and pressed her breasts against his arm that made the black hair male froze* You two wouldn't understand..*looks at the cat kunoichi* well not you, Fay. You haven't been talking to anyone.

The cat kunoichi looked down at this with a small pout, knowing she was right.

Shay: *had look at his wife with his eyes flashing briefly* Mika, your breasts...

Mika: *didn't hear him as she press her chest more against him with her smirk growing* What about you, Yuri? You still haven't got to kiss with that hybrid saiyan?

Yuri: *had a small ticked off mark at this* I haven't been seeing him lately and I been busy.

Mika: *covered her mouth and wiggle her eyebrows to her*  Sound like an excuse to me.

The kunoichi felt a her eye twitch and was about attack her friend until Shay picked up the blond kunoichi up and quickly head towards his room, locking the door up along with a soundproof barrier so two certain perverts won't bother them.

In the living room
Emily was laying on top of her husband's chest, listening to his heartbeat as a thought popped into her head and nuzzle her husband before speaking.

Emily:

Frostwing twitched at her action along with him having a small blush and decide to follow his wife's game and wrapped his legs around her

Emily: *had stopped thrusting as another idea pop into her mind* I just had an idea.

Frostwing wonder what she had as she got off him and walk over at where Shae was.

Shae: *was working on gadget and sense her pervert sister was looking* No.

Emily: *whines at her respone with a pout* You didn't even hear what I was about to say. *put her hands on her hips with a proud smile* Beside I think you may like it.

Shae: *stay silent with her letting out a sigh and look back at her* What is it?

Emily: *tilts her head with a curious look* Can you build a gender bender gun?

Shae: *nods her head* Mostly likely. Why...*realize why the pervert female asked her* Nevermind, my answer is still no.

Emily: *had brought her hands together with a pleading look towards her younger sister* Come on. Just think about it. If Zaydon made you  mad, you can change him into a she and fucked him silly! Hell, you change yourself into a he and fuck Becky or Ayla if they did the same.

Shae: *stopped at this as there was a few times the three had made her mind and let out a sigh* I'll keep that in mind. *grabs a notebook and wrote down for a possibility but stop at a thought* Can't we just use magic to just grow a cock?

Emily: *close her eyes in respone* Yes but it's not about that, it's about sending a message.

The younger female stare at her in disbelief and shook her head and went back to work as Yami had arrive.

Yami: *lean down on the couch with a curious expression* What did you ask her, Emily?

Emily: *turns to her while making her way back and sat back down on her husband* Basically asking if Shae could make a gender bender gun.

Yami: *instantly got the idea and close her eyes with a smile* If she actually goes with it. I'm down for it. I'll get his front.

Emily: *closed her eyes with a chuckle* I got his ass.

Aiden: *peek in along with Winter from the kitchen,  hearing what the two females were saying* Oh, we're talking about fucking Frostwing? *grins brightly* I can get his mouth.

Winter: *had a small blush with her tail wagging nervously* I-I can use his breasts.

Lucia and Mercy: *were in the kitchen as well* We could try double penetration too.

Aiden: *let out a small laugh* What if he gets pregnant?

Yami: *had let out a small snickered* Then I guess he will know how it'll be to give birth.

Frostwing stay silent at their conversation, concern for himself along with hoping that Shae doesn't go along with his wife's idea.