Passing the title

In the vampire kingdom, Kasumi was heading towards the throne room to meet with Celeste while the vampire shortstack was curious at what the vampire queen as she soon arrive as Celeste was standing in front of her throne.

Celeste: *turn to look at the vampire shortstack* Hey Kasumi.

Kasumi: *smirk lightly and waved towards the taller vampire* Yo. So what did you wanted to talk about?

Celeste: *let out a small sigh and sat down on the stairs, staring at her friend* I have decide to step down as vampire queen. Naga and I had a talk.

The vampire shortstack froze slightly at what she had just heard.

Celeste: *had let out a small sigh and stood up, walking to the shorter vampire and stare down at her with a serious look* You look after our people and rebuilt the kingdom after that war between me and Sadie. *spoke in a royalty like tone* Kasumi, I here now officially make you the new vampire queen.

The vampire shortstack still stay frozen, feeling completely nervous as she did not expect to be permanent vampire queen.

Kasumi: *covered her face while going to her thoughts* I only expect to be temporary and only joke about it.

She got out of her thoughts at feeling the now former vampire queen's hand on her head.

Celeste: *had a soft smile* I don't see why you are nervous. You lead the people after I was gone.

Kasumi: *glance away from her with an unsure expression* That was different at the time. Someone had to do it.

Celeste: *huffed softly and ruffled her hair a bit* You'll be fine. They don't really ask for much anyways. I don't mind if you come for me advice in the future.

The vampire shortstack only nod at this, feeling slightly better at this with Celeste looking over at seeing her mother along with Neja, Lalle, and Icha as she saw the look of their face.

Celeste: *sweatdrops and held her hands up* I was going to tell you girls too.

At the flower universe
Alex was sitting down at her new home, rubbing her now round stomach and heard someone knocking on the door.

Alex: *let out a small groan while walking to the door* Coming.

She open the door, seeing it was her grandmother who wave at her while holding two apple pies in right hand.

Saik: *her tail wag around* Hey Alex, is okay if I come in?

The fox girl nodded in respone and let the shorter kitsune inside as she look around in the house.

Saik: *had closed her eyes with a small smile* Could have use better color for the walls.

The loli fox walk into the kitchen and put the two pies down and look back at her granddaughter.

Saik: *had a knowing smile* Sucks doesn't it.

Alex: *nods while taking a seat, holding her stomach* Yes. It does but I don't mind.

Salem: *was floating above the fox girl's shoulder, looking at her stomach* You have twins and they are moving a bit.

Saik nearly break the table as she stopped herself, reminding herself this wasn't her house as Salem continue to stare at the pregnant female who turn to her, wondering who she was.