Mari and Maurice's birthday

Mari sat up, letting out a small yawn and stretched, getting up from her bed and walked out of her room and glance to her male counterpart walking out of his room.

Mari: *give him a lazy wave while scratching her hair* Yo. *give a lazy smile towards him* Happy birthday.

Maurice: *had scratched his stomach with his tail wagging around with a small yawn* Same to you.

Both siblings walked into the bathroom, grabbing their toothbrush and start to brush their teeth.

Maurice: *look over at his female counterpart* Got any plans for your 22 birthday?

Mari: *shakes her head* Not really. You?

Maurice: *shakes his head as well* Nope. Not at all.

The two dark skin siblings heard their phone vibrate and look to see they had given each other some money for their birthday.

Mari: *sweatdrops* Didn't know what to get too huh?

Maurice: *nods his head with him having a small sweatdrop* Pretty much.

Both siblings share a light chuckle at this and walk out of the bathroom, going to the kitchen while trying to figured out what to or if they want to do anything for their birthday as the rest of their family and friends saw them and told them happy birthday.

Shae: *had her eyes stop* You two didn't check your room did you?

The two siblings rise a brow of confusion and curiosity before heading towards their room.

Mari and Maurice: *saw what was on their dresser* WHO THE FUCK/FREAK BROUGHT ME A PS5?!

Their family would laugh lightly at this as the two siblings mumbled to themselves.