Jiji's new apartment

In nano city, Shay was head towards an apartment that Jiji was staying at while looking at his phone, having text from Jiji as the blue hair delinquent had ask him to come over with him soon arriving at his destination and knock the door with it soon opening.

Jiji: *had a grin at seeing him while holding one of her cats* Yo! You actually came!

Shay: *stare at the two cats that were on her then look at her outfit along with seeing her hair was down* Hey. You thought I wouldn't come?

Jiji: *smirked lightly and let him inside* Come on in.

The black hair male nodded and walk inside, looking around at the place.

Shay: *look back at the blue hair delinquent* Nice place. *rubs the back of his head* Not what I wasn't expecting.

Jiji: *looks back at him with a slight smirk while putting her cat with the other jumping off her back* This is only a temporary place for the moment until I get enough for a house.

Shay: *rise a brow at this and sat down at the kitchen table* I could lend some money. *let out a small sheepish chuckle* I have a lot more than I know what to do with it.

Jiji: *had let out a small chuckle with her rising a brow at him sitting in the kitchen and not the livingroom* Thanks for the offer but I rather get my own money first. *points at the couch* Couch is pretty comfortable.

Shay: *close his eyes with a polite smile* Need your permission. I'm your guest after all.

He look down to see one of her cat appearing him as he reach down and reach it's head.

Shay: *looks back at her with a curious look while the other girl was rubbing against it's owner's leg* What's their name?

Jiji: *one hand was on her hip* Zen, the one you're patting, *reach down to scratch her other cat* the other is Cotten. Both of them are girls.

He nodded in respone and continue to patting the cat with the female delinquent smiling a bit at this.

Meanwhile, at Emblem's cafe
Mitsu would talking to Emily and Emblem, having decide to see the two as Izzy would cleaning a few table while Saki was in the back, cleaning dishes.

Emily: *had an small worried look* I'm sorry about your home. *put her hands on her twin's shoulder* We know what's it like to lose a home.

Mitsu: *had shook her head with a small smile* I'm okay. I'm just glad that we manage to get the people a other home.

The door would open with the three female glancing over to see a certain nine tail kitsune.

Salisa: *had her hands on her hip as her tails held a few supplies that the cat girl had ask her to get* I got the stuff you ask for

The former fusion fox girl glance over at the brown tail kitsune with her rising a brow at who she was.

Mitsu: *had a look of interest at her, seeing her nine tails and made her way over to her* Whoa, a nine tail kitsune. I never thought I would see another fox girl outside of my cousin.

She stopped at what her nose had picked up along with the former fusion doing the same as the two stare at each other in silence, making the twins tilted their head in confusion.