Sanat's return

Emblem had walk into the tiger's cafe, having decide to see what her competition had and stopped at seeing who on the register as it was Sanat who stare at her in surprise.

Sanat: *had a blush of embarrassment at seeing her and let out a small sigh* Fucking hell. *crossed her arms* What do you want?

Emblem: *shakes her head with her tail wagging around* Nothing I just to see how this cafe was.

The demon girl only stare at her before rolling her eyes and walk away from the cat girl.

Emblem: *had sweatdrop slightly to herself and scratch the side of her head* Guess she still mad.

The cat girl felt she was being look at and look over to see a very face as the person walk up to her.

Emblem: *in a surprise tone* Kitten-sensei.

Kitten: *had smile and greet the cat girl with a polite smile while being 6'9 in height* Hey Emblem

Kitten: *had smile and greet the cat girl with a polite smile while being 6'9 in height* Hey Emblem. It's been a while since we saw each other.  *tilts her head as her tail wag around* How have you been?

Emblem: *rubs the back of her head* I have b-

The cat girl stop mid sentence, suddenly feeling annoyed and know it was Tigress.

Tigress: *was sitting on a spot table with a smug smirk* Well look at who it is. *got off the table* Came to see what your competition looks like huh?

The cat girl grumble to herself and glance over at Sanat, curious at why she was working here along with her sensei.

Meanwhile, with Yami
Yami stare at her two daughter with a look of curiosity at seeing Tanya who was spacing out as this caught Esdese's attention.

Esdese: *sat down beside the nicer twin, having a look of curiosity* So what you space out for?

The nicer twin jump a bit at this, shaking her head towards the female ice user who lean towards her, taking a sniff.

Esdese: *covered her mouth, hiding an amuse smirk* There's a man scent on you.

Tanya blushed in embrassment at this and know her mother was looking at her as the mother was curious and interested to hear this while Tina smirked at her twin.

Tina: *had a small smirk while stretch her body a bit and went to her thoughts* Know she would give it away. She was spacing out too much.

The meaner twin would stand up, getting ready for her sparing match.