Tigress asking Sanat a question

In the tiger cafe, Tigress glance over at Sanat who was scrolling through her phone as Kitten and Jasper were cleaning the cafe.

Tigress: *was sitting on a tiger pinted table* Say Sanat?

Sanat: *stop her scrolling and look up at her* What?

Tigress: *her tail wag around with a small smile at what she was about to ask* That human form of your is suppress form is it?

Sanat: *stay silent for a second and put her phone down, the tiger tomboy having her full attention now* Before I answer, how did you get to this conclusion?

Tigress: *grins lightly with her eyes close* Well me and my sister had travel to different universes and one stood out to me. It was one universe where demons had  human form and they were suppress and since you mostly look human I assume the same thing.

The demon girl had an interesting at this, haven't know there was a universe like that.

Sanat: *thoughts* Then again, I never really travel. *looks at the tiger girl* To answer your question, yes I'm in a suppressed state.

Tigress: *her tail wagging around in excitement and held her hands up in excitement* Can you show us how you actually look?

The demon girl stay silent for a seconds at this and look over to see that Jasper and Kitten were looking as two were curious at what she actually look like that made her let out a sigh, standing up with her body changing.

Sanat: *her tail wag around with her lower wings twitching slightly as she would grow a few inches, matching Kitten in height* There. *put one hand on her hip* This is the real me.

The three feline females stare at her true form in awe and shock with the demon girl smirking at their reaction then change back to her human form.

Meanwhile, at the mansion
Hinata had walk into the bathroom, having finishing an easy mission with Kanna as she lifted her shirt to change and stopped at seeing Nadia who was taking off her bodysuit.

Meanwhile, at the mansionHinata had walk into the bathroom, having finishing an easy mission with Kanna as she lifted her shirt to change and stopped at seeing Nadia who was taking off her bodysuit

Nadia: *breathes softly to herself and glance to see the shy girl* Oh, hey Hinata.

Hinata: *had a blush of embarrassment* S-Sorry.

Nadia: *shakes her head towards the shy girl* You're fine. You can continue changing.

The shy girl nodded to the blond hair female and took her shirt, noticing the younger girl staring at her breasts.

Nadia: *had walk over, grabbing both breasts* Wow they're pretty big.  Though I like my size.

The shy girl squealed lightly at this with pulled away from the shorter female, blushing heavily and covered her breasts.

Nadia: *put her hands on her hips with a bright grin* We should spar one day. Help you get better control over that dark form of ours.

Hinata: *flinched at this* Y-You know about that.

Nadia: *hums in respone* Of course. I want to have a friendly rivalry between us sisters so we can get closer though *sweatdrops slightly as two certain white hair female cross her minds* I'm unsure about Sora and Yoriyoi.

The shy girl tilted her head at the last part, wondering why she unsure about those two.