EVELYN / CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

I just lost my fucking virginity.

Hunter is still laying on top of me, breathing against my neck, placing gentle kisses along my neck before he lifts his head up. "How do you feel, sweetheart?" He asks, smirking down at me.

I match his smile with a chuckle of my own. "I feel like I just got fucked into oblivion."

Hunter chuckles at my reponse as he tucks a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "Hmm." He hums, grinning. "I'll take that as a compliment."

I prop myself up on my elbows, looking down at Hunter who's still frickin' inside me. "Umm.." I mutter, shyly pointing my finger at the area we're conjoined.

"Round two?" Hunter teases, winking at me.

"Hell no!" I whisper-yell. He chuckles once again as he slowly leans back, easing himself out of me as I wince slightly at a new found sting. My arousal mixed with a bit of my blood coats my thighs and I catch a glimpse of it on my bed sheets too.

"Fuck. Sorry, baby." Hunter says as he rushes for the towel that's hanging over my desk chair. I guess it's good I'm lazy and prefer to leave my towels in my room rather than taking them back to the bathroom.

He cleans up the sticky mess between my thighs, lingering longer on my pussy as he cleans up the mess down there too. A fresh new wave of tingles begin brewing in the pit of my stomach from the feel of him on my pussy again. I need to fucking relax.

"Do you want me to run you a bath? You must be sore." He offers, wiping my blood off his cock with the towel.

Wait a damn second.

"Did you use a condom?" I blurt out even though my suspicions are already confirmed from the sight of my blood on Hunter's fucking dick.

He shifts his attention to me as he raises a brow. "Are you not on the pill?"

My lips part slightly. What the hell would make him think I was on the pill?

"Why the fuck would I be on the pill?!" I hissed, scrambling to my feet to put my panties back on.

"Fuck.." Hunter curses under his breath, tucking himself back into his boxes and pulling his jeans up.

"Fuck indeed." I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll bring you the pill tomorrow." He assures me as he cradles my face, kissing my forehead.

How can I even be mad at him?

"Thank you." I sigh as I look up at him with a smile. "Now about that bath..."

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Of course, baby."

I catch a glimpse of the time on the digital clock on my bedside table. 3:06 AM.

It's a bit frickin' late for a bath and the girls will probably be pissed at me if I woke them up but oh well.

I'm having that damn bath.

° °

"EVELYN!" The sound of my name being screamed startles me awake. My bedroom door flings open and Ysabelle storms inside stopping at the foot of my bed with her arms crossed over her chest and an unimpressed look on her face.

I push the covers off of me, sitting up frantically to meet her gaze. "What?!"

"Can you not leave your fuckin' nasty ass period stained undies on the fuckin' bathroom floor?!" She snapped, adjusting her hands to place them on her hips.