EVELYN / CHAPTER THIRTY

"So how big was he?!" Ysabelle whisper-yells teasingly, bringing me back to reality.

"Izzy!" Ava exclaims, a mortified look on her face as she throws a cushion at Ysabelle.

Ysabelle throws her arms up in defence as the cushion hits her, making me chuckle.

"Fine!" Ysabelle yells, hugging the cushion as she sits up on her knees in the beanbag. "Vinnie's probably bigger anyways."

My lips part slightly, shocked that Ysabelle even said that aloud.

"What's with you and dicks this morning?!" Ava asks, folding her arms over her chest.

"Oi! It's not my fault you're a frigid bitch!" Ysabelle teases, chucking the cushion back at Ava. "Plus I'm fucking horny. It's been like.. A day."

"First of all, ew! Second of all, how dare you?!" Ava huffed, rising from her seat as she heads towards Ysabelle. Probably to smother her with the cushion.

"Guys!" I yell out, making their heads snap in my direction. "For the record Izzy, yeah he's fucking huge."

The pulsating ache between my thighs can tell you that. I won't mention that part to her though.

Ava hides her head in the cushion, disgusted by the conversation as Ysabelle slaps a hand over her mouth, laughing.

"I can't believe you just said that." Ysabelle says, still laughing.

I shake my head as I rise from my egg chair, softly hissing as I walk wobbly legged back to my room. "I need to get ready for work."

I can hear Ysabelle giggling from behind me. "I can't wait until Vinnie takes away my ability to walk too."

"Gross, Izzy!" Ava yells.

The sound of Ysabelle's laugh becomes muffled, assuming Ava has finally started smothering Ysabelle with the cushion for daring to ruin her virgin ears.

° °

I shiver against the cold air as I step out of my steaming hot shower. I honestly would have stayed in there forever if I could.

I wrap myself in a towel before my phone vibrates on the bathroom counter, stopping me in my tracks. My chest tightens from the sound of it.

I really hope it's Hunter this time.

I begin to relax when a familiar name pops up on the screen, the same person who always makes my heart flutter.

Hunter: I'll pick you up when you finish work tonight.

Evelyn: It's fine, Ysabelle can pick me up.

Hunter: Not a fucking chance.

I sigh, knowing there's no way I'm changing his mind.

Evelyn: Fine, whatever.

Hunter: Careful there, Snowflake otherwise I'd think you'd actually want me to fuck that attitude out of you again.

I gasp from his dirty message even though my pussy is throbbing at the thought.

I shake my head frantically, trying to get those filthy thoughts out of my mind.

It's pointless, really, considering the thought of Hunter doing those things to me never actually leaves my head.

I clutch my phone in my hand as I tighten my towel around myself, making my way out of the bathroom and back into my room.